NFL 2007-08 Season

I take exception to the use of the word "fluke". The Ford's have worked hard to keep this team as sh!tty as it has been. It's damn hard work scouring the underbrush of the NFL, to find the worst coaches, GM's, players, ETC..... And to do this with such consistency is nothing short of remarkable.

DETROIT LIONS - REBUILDING SINCE 1957!

ROFLMAO!:haha:haha:haha

In Favre we trust!!!
Super Bowl bound again and a 4th MVP for the best QB to ever play the game
mvp_favre.jpg

How often do we need to be reminded about the Lions rebuilding...blah blah since 1957? Just yanking your chain Paul :D

The Bolts have the best talent in the NFL. If they ever decide to play the way they're capable of for 4 whole quarters, they'll set new records, offense and defense.

And with Marty gone, maybe they can win a playoff game, too.

I'd be careful Ramy, when was the last Bengals SB victory ?
I remember them being at least IN it back in the '80's.

Jimbo

At least they have been in one, oh make that 2 of them 1981, 1988. :D

How often do we need to be reminded about the Lions rebuilding...blah blah since 1957? Just yanking your chain Paul :D

As often as needed till the Lions finally become a contender. I'm hoping Matt Millen might be a member here. He might not be aware that this team has only one playoff win in the last 50 seasons.

(Just for you Ramy)
DETROIT LIONS - REBUILDING SINCE 1957!!

I was there in '81, at the Silverdome. CHOKE, CHOKE, COUGH, COUGH, (gurggling noise). That remind you of your Bungles giving that game away?

As often as needed till the Lions finally become a contender. I'm hoping Matt Millen might be a member here. He might not be aware that this team has only one playoff win in the last 50 seasons.

(Just for you Ramy)
DETROIT LIONS - REBUILDING SINCE 1957!!

:D
Yeah that sounds like my Bungles blowing both games.

At least they have been in one, oh make that 2 of them 1981, 1988. :D

But didn't they lose both of them?;) Still can't compete with the Steelers, in fact only two teams from the AFC Central/North has won a Superbowl, and the Bungles isn't one of them.:D

Culpepper to work out in Oakland after private workout in Florida

NAPA, Calif. -- Free agent quarterback Daunte Culpepper will work out for the Oakland Raiders on Tuesday, two weeks after being released by the Miami Dolphins. Culpepper held a private workout for a member of the Raiders' personnel department in Florida on Monday. The 30-year-old quarterback did well enough there to persuade the team to fly him out to California for an additional workout. "Anytime that we have a chance to investigate something that can help our team win, we're going to do it," Raiders coach Lane Kiffin said. "Obviously Daunte is something that weve been looking into for a little bit. This is kind of the climax of it, working him out tomorrow." The Raiders have an interest in Culpepper in part due to the holdout of No. 1 overall pick JaMarcus Russell. Russell has yet to sign a contract with Oakland, and Kiffin on Sunday indicated negotiations between the two sides had slowed. Kiffin acknowledged that Russell's situation was a precursor to bringing Culpepper in for a workout.

"Sure it is," Kiffin said. "You've gotta protect your team [and] put yourselves in the best position to win and make sure that you have the right depth and competition at each spot."

ESPN - Raiders eye Culpepper with Russell still holding out - NFL

NAPA, Calif. -- Free agent quarterback Daunte Culpepper will work out for the Oakland Raiders on Tuesday, two weeks after being released by the Miami Dolphins. Culpepper held a private workout for a member of the Raiders' personnel department in Florida on Monday. The 30-year-old quarterback did well enough there to persuade the team to fly him out to California for an additional workout. "Anytime that we have a chance to investigate something that can help our team win, we're going to do it," Raiders coach Lane Kiffin said. "Obviously Daunte is something that weve been looking into for a little bit. This is kind of the climax of it, working him out tomorrow." The Raiders have an interest in Culpepper in part due to the holdout of No. 1 overall pick JaMarcus Russell. Russell has yet to sign a contract with Oakland, and Kiffin on Sunday indicated negotiations between the two sides had slowed. Kiffin acknowledged that Russell's situation was a precursor to bringing Culpepper in for a workout.

"Sure it is," Kiffin said. "You've gotta protect your team [and] put yourselves in the best position to win and make sure that you have the right depth and competition at each spot."

ESPN - Raiders eye Culpepper with Russell still holding out - NFL

I heard on Mike & Mike this morning that Tampa Bay is also interested in Culpepper.

Possibility of why Michigan lost to App State

Canseco at it again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)