NFL 2009-10 Season

Color me shocked- the Bills are up 24-13!

Considering how I gave them little chance- I said it would be a miracle if they would allow fewer than 30- this stuns me a lot.

Maybe firing the offensive coordinator was a good decision.

Color me shocked- the Bills are up 24-13!

Considering how I gave them little chance- I said it would be a miracle if they would allow fewer than 30- this stuns me a lot.

Maybe firing the offensive coordinator was a good decision.

Gotta give the Bills D a lot of credit, holding the Pat's to 13 points so far.

Firing the O coordinater helped the D ? :D

Well, it felt all game like the highlights would lead up to a '...but, then the Patriots pulled it out and blah blah' and that looked to go away as the Bills took a 2 score lead.

Then that fumble happened.

Well.... I've seen it all.

I'm not going to say anything stupid- I never felt we had the game in hand even with the 24-13 lead. As I've seen over and over again, no game is ever over regardless of the lead.

I'm not going to diss the Pats- they were the better team most of the night and it stunned me that the Bills held the lead. Even when they scored the first touchdown late in the game, I never felt safe.

Bill, your team flat-out outplayed us and deserved to win.

Thank goodness we host Tampa Bay next week- after the way Romo picked them apart, combined with the way Edwards played at points tonight, I like their chances.

Reading that Garcia isn't an Eagle yet, but will be. Eagles need to open up a roster spot for him, so they've got WR Hank Baskett up on the trading block.

Green/Golic and Young should be good on this next game. Wish they could have gotten Vermiel in on one of these, loved him last season when he got to do a few games.

Reading that Garcia isn't an Eagle yet, but will be. Eagles need to open up a roster spot for him, so they've got WR Hank Baskett up on the trading block.

Green/Golic and Young should be good on this next game. Wish they could have gotten Vermiel in on one of these, loved him last season when he got to do a few games.

I agree
Mike and Mike should be good tonight.

Look at those guy's, I've never seen either of them dressed up like tonight, they look sharp.
Imagine Golic looking decent !

This is what I think of when I see the Bills play the Patriots.

coyote3.jpg

NCAA proposes tough taunting, concussion rules

Is it possible to watch MLB.TV on a TV?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)