NFL 2009-10 Season

OMG! Signs of intelligence emanating from the Lion's front office! Cody Redding and a 5th rd. draft pick traded to the Seahawks for OLB Julian Peterson. Imagine that, a player with talent coming to the Lions. 5 time Pro-Bowler, as recent as last season, to boot. This is now leading to speculation that Currey may be drafted with the first pick to play MLB. Definietly would make a marked improvement on what was kindly referred to as a "defensive" unit last season. NICE TRADE!

Good trade by Detroit!

And you stay away from Curry. We want him! ;)

The Latest on Cutler....

“You know, even after the meeting, I hung around town, kind of expecting him to call me and say, ‘Hey, let’s just me and you get away and have lunch or a cup of coffee’ and mend things, but that didn’t happen. So, I get it, really, it’s a business. I’m disappointed because I love being a Bronco but I think it’s run its course.” -Jay Cutler
Wow. All of this seems completely self inflicted. Way to piss off your starting QB Denver. Who is their back-up btw?

Last edited:
I think this is incredibly stupid by the Broncos.

Cutler is a good, legit QB- I don't think there is a QB out there that can fit in well with the Broncos.

Unless they get Leftwich, they will look like fools.

Report: Pats deal for Peppers looming?

By: Christopher Price

According to Vic Carucci of NFL.com, the Patriots and Carolina Panthers are looking at a deal that would send Carolina’s Julius Peppers to New England for the second-round pick New England obtained in the Matt Cassel trade (34th overall).

LMAO!! Gotta love the douche bag Belli-jerk hand-me-downs that were tutored by this jerk-wad. ONE has almost single handedly made a city hate him before he has coach ONE SINGLE GAME in Man-jerkoff...and the OTHER ONE, wants to trade a franchise QB that is willing to overlook the lack of respect he has gotten from the moment the new regime game in....

...it REALLY is nice to see that MY team, the Raiders don't seem as f***ing crazy as some of this crap.....oh I love it! :D:up

I must be the only one that thinks he's not that good.

Franchise QB ????

What has he done so far to make him a Franchise QB ?

Franchise QB ????

What has he done so far to make him a Franchise QB ?

What does a QB have to do to be a franchise QB? Need to win a Super Bowl? Keep waiting, VERY, VERY few of those. Win a playoff game? Sure, more of those around...but ALSO very few. What....? You think Hassell was a franchise QB? He had a very good season under the right system that was loaded.

Cutler is a big, strong good with very good QB potential that knows the system he is playing under, is only 25 years old. He is a similiar to Big Ben in Pittsburgh MINUS the mouth. He has a TON of upside and IS a franchise QB.

Report: Pats deal for Peppers looming?

By: Christopher Price

According to Vic Carucci of NFL.com, the Patriots and Carolina Panthers are looking at a deal that would send Carolina’s Julius Peppers to New England for the second-round pick New England obtained in the Matt Cassel trade (34th overall).

What?! Why on Earth would Carolina trade Peppers for a 2nd round pick?

The rich get richer I guess.

What does a QB have to do to be a franchise QB? Need to win a Super Bowl? Keep waiting, VERY, VERY few of those. Win a playoff game? Sure, more of those around...but ALSO very few. What....? You think Hassell was a franchise QB? He had a very good season under the right system that was loaded.

Cutler is a big, strong good with very good QB potential that knows the system he is playing under, is only 25 years old. He is a similiar to Big Ben in Pittsburgh MINUS the mouth. He has a TON of upside and IS a franchise QB.

Has he ever won a playoff game? BTW...Don't you mean Cassel?

Last I checked, there are 11 players on offense and 11 players on defense. A QB can't single handily will his team to a victory. There are far too many nuances throughout the game that contribute to a win or loss. For example, the Broncos defense during Cutler's tenure has been atrocious. Not even Tom Brady could've overcame that obstacle. With that said, win or lose, the QB gets way too much credit/blame.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)