NFL 2012-13 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly how are they a different team? Did they get new coaches or players? Because Brady never lost to a Jack Del Rio defense.

"Not even mentioned"? Whatever you say, captain.

They started the season with a new QB, a whole NEW offense, a new Defensive coordinator with a whole NEW defensive scheme. That takes time for a team to work out and come together on. So yes, this is a different team than when we played NE before. And this AIN'T the Jacksonville Jaguars you'll be playing this time.

And NO, I have heard "no mention" of Brady for MVP, I saw Rodgers (which surprised me) in an article, but mainly it's Peterson vs. Manning.

Why we he go there with no QB?

I think this is smoke and mirrors, and he'll go interview elsewhere.

That's what I thought too, but he's apparently cancelling meetings with cardinals and chargers. Looks like it could be official as soon as this afternoon.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

That's what I thought too, but he's apparently cancelling meetings with cardinals and chargers. Looks like it could be official as soon as this afternoon.

San Diego stated the other day that they are no longer interested in Reid.

That's what I JUST HEARD AS WELL. I guess they met for 9 hours straight yesterday and he had his agent with him.

SOunded like Arizona was a done deal a couple days ago.

Reid isn't dumb,he is just stubborn beyond belief.I wouldn't be surprised if he brought Vick and Mcnabb in if he takes the AZ or KC job.I still say he needs to step back and take a year off,all the family issues can't just be avoided by throwing himself into football.I sincerely wish him the best as an avid Eagles fan but,I have a feeling he is going to fall flat wherever he goes.

Taking a year off isn't so easy either, will 22% of the NFL have coaching vacancies, what assistants and staff will be available? All things that are known quantities now and can't be relied on whenever he would decide to pick things back up again.

A bunch of teams vying for his services also increases his leverage with whomever he ends up with.

Would be surprised if he brought in Vick, some have said Geno Smith is 'his type of QB' though whatever that means.

The one thing that concerns me if he takes the KC job is,he will get to pick before the Eagles.He might have interest in Luke Jockel,whom I would like to see the Eagles draft.

Forgot to mention that I read an article that stated,Reid and Eagles GM Howie Roseman really butted heads on the trade of Donavan Mcnabb.Reid didn't want to trade him.

I still say he needs to step back and take a year off,all the family issues can't just be avoided by throwing himself into football.I sincerely wish him the best as an avid Eagles fan but,I have a feeling he is going to fall flat wherever he goes.

I agree here. I thought for sure he would do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts