NFL 2012-13 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw where Mike Shanahan told his assistants they were not allowed to interview for head coaching positions until their season is over.

I saw where Mike Shanahan told his assistants they were not allowed to interview for head coaching positions until their season is over.

Thats the way it should be and they need teams permission anyways before they can talk to anyone :)

Last edited:
They SHOULD make it so NO hiring can be done before the Super Bowl is over, that would make it fair fro everyone.

Yes they should wait so that no distractions can happen.

Isn't that what MLB does? Don't they wait until after the World Series is over to do any personnel changes?

They are saying Arizona is the most likely spot for Andy Reid and yes i agree not of this should not be happening till after the Super Bowl to make it fair for everyone :)

Cardinals rumors are probably to get best offers from other teams ASAP and also create maximum leverage for Reid if he does go to Arizona.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Cardinals rumors are probably to get best offers from other teams ASAP and also create maximum leverage for Reid if he does go to Arizona.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I don't see it this way ... if it was just to get offers, he wouldn't be meeting with them today, it would just be a phone call you would think.

For years there were always the rumors that Larry Fitzgerald was going to be an Eagle.of course it never happened,now Reid may get a Kevin (corn on the)Kolb reunion plus Fitzgerald.

Wonder what jerry jones plans now. Just saw a scroll on tv where he said to expect changes and the next few weeks would be uncomfortable. Romo, Garrett, Ryan ????

Sent from my blazing fast galaxy s3 using SatelliteGuys

Wonder what jerry jones plans now. Just saw a scroll on tv where he said to expect changes and the next few weeks would be uncomfortable. Romo, Garrett, Ryan ????

Sent from my blazing fast galaxy s3 using SatelliteGuys

Jerry's already said earlier that Garrett and Romo are staying.

There are reports now that Andy Reid did NOT go to Arizona as planned.
He met with KC earlier in the day.

Has he decided on KC or will he still head to Arizona for another interview ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts