NFL 2012-13 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stand that Hail to the Redskins song!!

The Redskins better be lucky that you don't have to keep possession of the ball once you cross the plane into the end zone....

As a Giants fan, I kind of liked the Hail to the Redskins song last night. I didnt mind it and good for the Redskins. They deserve to make the playoffs and get a home game.

I'm a Cowboys fan through and through but it sure is getting harder to root for them every year....

Can we fire Garrett now and hire Andy Reid?

I do not like Romo. He's too wishy washy as a QB and gets scared easily if he throws the ball and a good bit of the time takes too long to throw it.

Why would you throw a Hail Mary type pass on 2nd and 5????

Romo is one of the many cogs that costs us games. Remember the butterfingers hold on the ball a few years ago playing Seattle in the playoffs?

I think there are a lot of doubters on Romo and rightfully so. Romo reminds me of Mark Sanchez and just regressing in front of our eyes.

I'm back and forth between Dallas and Washington...and I don't especially like either team: Redskins with that annoying song or Cowboys with their annoying cowboy image. Okay, grown men dressed as pigs (Hogettes) wins my ire! Anyway, I get the feeling there will be some house cleaning in Dallas in the coming months.

Honestly, I think the Cowboys are more annoying. America's Team. Always on tv considering they've won 1 playoff game in 16 yrs.

I think the game I'm most looking forward to this weekend is Seattle @ Washington. I love watching both Griffin and Wilson play. 1st home playoff game for the Skins since 1999, should be a great atmosphere at FedEx.

I think with all the talk about RG3 and Luck, Russell Wilson has had a great year as well. Wilson and Griffin should be a great game.

1. Lovie did not deserve it.
2. Chan has been a Norv lite, great OC, so-so HC.
3. Andy was only responsible because he was running the ship. His OL was horrible and as much as I love Vick, he was so-so at best.
4. Shumur should have been given more time. Young team that needs stability.
5. Owner thought that they were gonna get champagne out of piss in Jets camp. There was little to no talent on that team offensively. Funny how they didn't fire the HC because his big mouth generates headlines in the NY media. Just what ownership wants..almost more than putting on a quality product.
6. Felt bad for Romeo, his team was picked by many to win the division....and they under achieved. They had finally proved once a for all that it was the system that made Cassell.

Really surprised that Lovie got fired. But I guess when you start 7-1 and not make the playoffs, your head is going to roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Teehar View Post
Coaching Carousel begins...

Lovie Smith fired from Bears
Chan Gailey fired from Bills
Andy Reid fired from Eagles
Shurmur and Heckert fired from Browns
Tannebaum Fired from Jets
Romeo Crennel fired from Chiefs
Adam Shefter reports that the Chargers aren't interested in Reid.

Just wondering ....

Now that Whisanhunt has been fired ....
Whats the chances that the Steelers give him a call and see if he's interested in working as OC with Big Ben in Pittsburgh again ?

Everyone knows that Haley and Ben haven't seen eye to eye and with the Steelers not making the Playoffs ...

Just saw on the scroll Whisenhunt is interested in San Diego job.

They WERE Americas team ... self proclaimed mind you.

They haven't been relevant for many years.

They ARE America's Team.

Love-em or hate-em, they bring in the ratings because either you're like me, a diehard Cowboy's fan or you're a Cowboy's hater. Either way people love to watch them, so they can see them win or see them lose.

They ARE America's Team.

Love-em or hate-em, they bring in the ratings because either you're like me, a diehard Cowboy's fan or you're a Cowboy's hater. Either way people love to watch them, so they can see them win or see them lose.

I don't bother to watch them usually.

Yes, but isn't everyone a fan? :D

I don't bother to watch them usually.

Your right ...

Neither has been relevant in many years.
Till ND brushed off the ashes this year.

I dont even think there would be that much hatred for the Cowboys if they actually made it to a couple of Super Bowls and maybe won 1 or 2 of them. If a team you hate wins its hard to point out there flaws.

I dont even think there would be that much hatred for the Cowboys if they actually made it to a couple of Super Bowls and maybe won 1 or 2 of them. If a team you hate wins its hard to point out there flaws.
They have won 5 and been there 8, just not lately thanks to Jerry's meddling, JJ took them there again and they won one more the year after he left with Barry ...

I assume you mean recently as the Cowboys have won the Super Bowl 5 times in 8 appearances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)