Bengals:
1. Get a new owner
2. Get a new coach
3. go back to 1

Redskins:
1. Get a new owner
2. Get a consistent QB

49ers
4- Get an owner. What egoistical morons the Yorks are. Jed recently said that his uncle, Eddie D, made bad decisions choosing staff and he's right. Joe Thomas, and he lasted 2 years. These idiots had a 10 year track record of incompetency before the Harbaugh era and it looks like they're ready to follow up with some more.

Reactions: gms49ers
That's the issue. Will Revis take a hometown discount to stay with a winner or now that he has a ring, go somewhere else for the big bucks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hometown discount means he would go to the steelers. Which ist going to happen.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I say the Dolphins should put 53 year old Dan behind center again. :rolleyes

Welcome to Atlanta Mr. Quinn. First order of business, make sure whatever idiot piped in extra noise (if true) or violated the policy on noise with the opponents clock, is fired.
Kinda hard to fire the owner ;)

worst part is, we can't even win when we cheat.:(

My gut tells me Amendola is will be cut by the Pats who then will use the extra space to re-sign Revis to a 3 year 36mil deal.

Yeah, if Blank knew, and approved, he needs the George Steinbrenner treatment.
He'll personally get away with it by saying he didn't know anything about it, same as with Bellichek and Brady in New England.

Though it'll really suck if they lose a draft pick, since this year they pick 8th.

Hometown discount means he would go to the steelers. Which ist going to happen.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Your right, the Steelers rarely sing FA's.
I thought it was a good move and sign last year that they picked up Lance Moore, but over all they barely used him .... he'll be gone soon if not already.

The Marge Schott Treatment would be more appropriate....Steinbrenner did build/buy a dynasty.

Marge was just baseball stupid who had "politically incorrect" beliefs or expressions if you want to be kind. If Blank knew, it would be the same as Steinbrenner knowing that money being contributed to a campaign in a certain way was illegal. Both broke the rules knowing the rules.

One maine difference...Marge didnt want to spend to be a winner. IIRC, she also didnt want any scouts in the org.

Anyone see Bill Belicheck on Letterman this week? Came of as really nervous....proving once and for all the greatest coaching God in the universe is human!

I don't watch letterman, but I'm sure a clip will turn up somewhere soon after I GOOGLE it :p

I am late, but I am VERY excited with the coaching staff put together by my Raiders. NOW, it's time to release some fat(Ausberry, McFadden, etc) and go after a vet WR(Cobb, Maclin) and a pass rusher(Pierre-Paul, K. Williams or even Suh). The Raiders will have, more than likely, more cap space than any other team.

I am late, but I am VERY excited with the coaching staff put together by my Raiders. NOW, it's time to release some fat(Ausberry, McFadden, etc) and go after a vet WR(Cobb, Maclin) and a pass rusher(Pierre-Paul, K. Williams or even Suh). The Raiders will have, more than likely, more cap space than any other team.
You guys have set yourself up to improve for 2015. For the sake of all Raider fans, I hope the organization takes full advantage of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts