NFL 2020

Remember when the Saturday games at the end of the season were on network TV for everyone to see? Seems the greedy slobs just love to poke their finger in the eyes of the fans and now confine those games to the NFL network. I am really beginning to hate these guys. :mad:

Reactions: BillD1984
Remember when the Saturday games at the end of the season were on network TV for everyone to see? Seems the greedy slobs just love to poke their finger in the eyes of the fans and now confine those games to the NFL network. I am really beginning to hate these guys. :mad:
The whole idea was to get people to watch NFL network. That and I don't think the networks wanted to give up all of their Saturday programming.

I'm starting the think the Patriots have a chance that they might not make the playoffs. Does the NFL even know how to deal with that? Maybe give the Patriots a provisional spot in the playoffs to keep things more "normal". :D

• Haha
Reactions: Jimbo

When I was growing up in the 70’s and 80’s, I always looked forward to those last 2 or 3 weekends with Saturday games. You could always count on the Giants or Jets (or both) hosting one of the late season Saturday games in the early window (12:30pm ET)

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

When I was growing up in the 70’s and 80’s, I always looked forward to those last 2 or 3 weekends with Saturday games. You could always count on the Giants or Jets (or both) hosting one of the late season Saturday games in the early window (12:30pm ET)

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!
Oh gawd. Worse thing about college in New York City. 1 PM it is Jets or Giants, nothing else. 4 PM it is Giants or Jets, nothing else, unless there was a bye week. Being from New England and enduring that was rough.

Oh gawd. Worse thing about college in New York City. 1 PM it is Jets or Giants, nothing else. 4 PM it is Giants or Jets, nothing else, unless there was a bye week. Being from New England and enduring that was rough.
It's not like the Patriots were any good in the 70's or 80's.

Fri, Dec 25th
Vikings/Saints listed as NFL Net, Fox national, and Amazon

Sat, Dec 26th
Buccaneers/Lions listed as NFL Net and local NBC
49r's/Cards listed as NFL Stream, local Fox and Amazon
Dolphins/Raiders listed as NFL Net and local Fox

Reactions: Howard Simmons
Fri, Dec 25th

Sat, Dec 26th
Your post is a little confusing(maybe it's me) but the way I read it is your local FOX and NBC channel. That is the local FOX and NBC stations from the Cardinals and 49er's right? :coco:coco. It doesn't bother me because I have both NFL Network and Amazon Prime.:cheer

Fri, Dec 25th

Sat, Dec 26th
Local Fox, meaning that it won't be on Nationally ?
Thats interesting, I gotta believe that the Fox contracts require them all to be on National Fox ...

Its close enough, I'll have to look at the Guide for Sat and see what it shows.

Fridays game is on National Fox, as mentioned above.
Sat, Lions game is Not on NBC Nationally or the local NBC (I typically get the Lions local games here) It does show up on NFL Net.
Late game is also on NFL Net only, here.

I'm baffled by the NFL's thinking of putting there prime Sat games on local only ....
Stupidity at its finest ... whats the point in putting them on a Sat if only a third of the people that would normally view it are able to see it.

I hope they use this stupidity when the Sat Playoff games come around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts