NFL Sunday Ticket..Single Game/Week purchase?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tholt

Sep 3, 2007
Is it possible to order DirecTV's NFL Sunday Ticket for just one week or would I need to purchase the "entire" package to watch just the final game of the season?

Thanks,

Tony

Zynergi

SatelliteGuys Pro
Aug 20, 2007
NC
I believe you have to order the full montey as there isn't an on screen or online way of just one game.

cb35

SatelliteGuys Family
Sep 3, 2007
I would call them up and ask for them to turn on the last week for you as a "free preview" and you are considering the package for next season - they would probably bite at that - just make sure you get super fan as well if you have HD - and if you don't want it cancel before next season

jtwex

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jul 25, 2008
Embarrassed Bear
I would call them up and ask for them to turn on the last week for you as a "free preview" and you are considering the package for next season - they would probably bite at that - just make sure you get super fan as well if you have HD - and if you don't want it cancel before next season

No question they would do this for you as both packages would auto renew for next season.

meStevo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 20, 2004
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
I don't think so, the earth has to move in order for a CSR to be able to issue a credit for a nonrefundable sports package, only way this happens is if there's some promotion they can somehow use to their advantage.

So in short, no.

jcrandall

Proud Staff Member
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Apr 3, 2005
Central Michigan
There used to be a one week option for $45 or $50 or so. It was tough to find a CSR that knew about it though. They're trained that it is just a package. I'm not sure they even still offer the one week option though.

At this point, however, it's probably too late for my answer to matter.

Michigan Czar

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Aug 9, 2006
I did notice during the season a price of $49 or so for one day. I was interested in a certain game but no way for $49. I went down to a sports bar and ate and drank for $20 and saw the game. They need to come up with a more competitive single game pricing structure if I am ever to bite.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)