NFL Sunday Ticket..Single Game/Week purchase?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tholt

Original poster
Sep 3, 2007
Is it possible to order DirecTV's NFL Sunday Ticket for just one week or would I need to purchase the "entire" package to watch just the final game of the season?

Thanks,

Tony

I believe you have to order the full montey as there isn't an on screen or online way of just one game.

I would call them up and ask for them to turn on the last week for you as a "free preview" and you are considering the package for next season - they would probably bite at that - just make sure you get super fan as well if you have HD - and if you don't want it cancel before next season

I would call them up and ask for them to turn on the last week for you as a "free preview" and you are considering the package for next season - they would probably bite at that - just make sure you get super fan as well if you have HD - and if you don't want it cancel before next season

No question they would do this for you as both packages would auto renew for next season.

I don't think so, the earth has to move in order for a CSR to be able to issue a credit for a nonrefundable sports package, only way this happens is if there's some promotion they can somehow use to their advantage.

So in short, no.

There used to be a one week option for $45 or $50 or so. It was tough to find a CSR that knew about it though. They're trained that it is just a package. I'm not sure they even still offer the one week option though.

At this point, however, it's probably too late for my answer to matter.

I did notice during the season a price of $49 or so for one day. I was interested in a certain game but no way for $49. I went down to a sports bar and ate and drank for $20 and saw the game. They need to come up with a more competitive single game pricing structure if I am ever to bite.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)