NHL 2008-09 Season

I was thinking Sharks/Caps or Sharks/Bruins. SJ is a well oiled hockey machine these days.There's not much slowing them down so far this season.

I like you, you're a smart guy! Since Detroit has lost 4 in a row, and SJ continues to roll even when several starters were injured is just amazing. I remember watching the Sharks lose 15 games in a row back in the early 90's.

It was a good move replacing Wilson but I feel sorry for RW in Toronto, those fans/reporters are brutal.

What about Vancouver just falling apart after getting Sundin. Anyone think it poisoned their locker room? How else to explain thier implosion?

I'm watching the Bruins-Canadiens game, and the Habs are wearing the most HIDEOUS uniforms I've EVER seen!!!

This is NOT an exaggeration!!!!! :eek:

Those jersey's are hilarious! I think they are cool!

Blackhawks 4 Sharks 2 last night and Wild beating the Nucks in OT was a great late night for hockey.

img11326940.jpg

I switched over to SD on NESN, that's how badly it was hurting my eyes! :eek:

BTW, the Bruins won, 3-1.

They are now 4-0-1 against the Habs, and are 18 points ahead of them.

Could these be throwback unis?
After all this is their 100th year.

I was right from the TSN web site.

This was not the party Montreal anticipated as it wore its bizarre uniforms from the 1912-13 season, featuring red, white and blue horizontal stripes, as part of the club's 100th anniversary celebrations.

Good games tonight...

7:00 St Louis - Detroit

Don't look now, Red Wings, the object getting large in your rear view mirror is the Blackhawks. Dropping out of first would mean moving from a 2 to a 4 seed.

9:30 Calgary - Colorado

Amazingly, the Avs will soon be in last place in the west if they don't start winning. Who would have thought we'd say that?

10:00 Buffalo - Anaheim

Ducks need some victories, and they need them now.

Sandra

Good games tonight...

7:00 St Louis - Detroit

Don't look now, Red Wings, the object getting large in your rear view mirror is the Blackhawks. Dropping out of first would mean moving from a 2 to a 4 seed.

9:30 Calgary - Colorado

Amazingly, the Avs will soon be in last place in the west if they don't start winning. Who would have thought we'd say that?

10:00 Buffalo - Anaheim

Ducks need some victories, and they need them now.

Sandra

They were closer than this at the year's end. The "home and home" then dropped them out of view then, and it will happen again. This is more of a case of the Red Wings bringing themselves back into view, than the Blackhawks playing up into view. Like I said, this happens every season with the Wings, but usually the rest of the division isn't good enough to make it interesting. I'm not dismissing the Blackhawks, they are a very good hockey team (about time). Just not in the Wing's class yet. Just an opinion. It's why they play the games. Personally I think the "Hawks breathing down their necks would be a good thing for them right now. Maybe it will help them shake off this malaise.

NFL in talks on London Super Bowl

Cops taser 'suicidal' former Nets star Jayson Williams

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)