NHL 2012 off-season notes & transactions

Alittle of it and has been exciting and NHL if they don't settle by New years Dat just cancel the season and continue to talk for next season :)

Alittle of it and has been exciting and NHL if they don't settle by New years Dat just cancel the season and continue to talk for next season :)
i don't why, i have gut feeling they will have season now, and for longest time been saying the lockout will continue all season!

i don't why, i have gut feeling they will have season now, and for longest time been saying the lockout will continue all season!

I have a strange feeling as well now. There was a new proposal on Thursday and still have not heard any rejection of it. I think that they are taking a long hard look at this one. Last season that was lost there was a resolution to the issue in the beginning of January. I think we are right around the corner form things being finalized.

I have a strange feeling as well now. There was a new proposal on Thursday and still have not heard any rejection of it. I think that they are taking a long hard look at this one. Last season that was lost there was a resolution to the issue in the beginning of January. I think we are right around the corner form things being finalized.

Problem is, then they will try to have as much schedule as they can and have games every night to do it, for Feb and March probably, so say they get a 40 game season in and start the Post season in April like always ?

If so, you'll have a longer POST Season than reg. season.

Problem is, then they will try to have as much schedule as they can and have games every night to do it, for Feb and March probably, so say they get a 40 game season in and start the Post season in April like always ?

I have no problem with hockey every night lol. I am also hoping things are almost settled, but they have let me down before.

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app.

If they start the season on 1/15 most teams will still have 40 games left on their schedule left. They most likely will add just a handful of games in there to get to ta 48 game schedule.

The words running under the babbling brooks are that 1/19 is the start up date...which is one day before NBC is scheduled to begin it's season of Sunday games. Coincidence????? Hmmmmmm......:coffee

Please, please, please cancel the season already and put NHL out of their misery...

As I've stated here before I couldn't care less now one way or the other since they couldn't do a clean break and play the 1st game tonight. However, they have far too many smarts to cancel the season at this point. Fehr has bled the NHL as much as he can and now it's time to just get on with it.

I'd be looking at free NHL Center Ice for the truncated season as a "thank you" to fans as a start.

As I've stated here before I couldn't care less now one way or the other since they couldn't do a clean break and play the 1st game tonight. However, they have far too many smarts to cancel the season at this point. Fehr has bled the NHL as much as he can and now it's time to just get on with it. I'd be looking at free NHL Center Ice for the truncated season as a "thank you" to fans as a start.
i read at DBSTALK, the rumor is "if" there is season NHL Center Ice would be free Rumour: @JoshRimerHockey If and when a new CBA is signed, word on the street is the NHL will make Centre Ice free for the season.

i read at DBSTALK, the rumor is "if" there is season NHL Center Ice would be free Rumour: @JoshRimerHockey If and when a new CBA is signed, word on the street is the NHL will make Centre Ice free for the season.

That is the least they could do for what they put the fans through :)

It is kind of depressing that the wife and I are not going to our traditional New Years Eve game. Tonight was supposed to be a game against the BlackHawks.

I agree, but that won't happen.

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app.

I know I was agreeing with Neutrons post above mine if you noticed it but rest of this season free as they should for what they put the fans through and if they don't have a season this year then a big discount for next years NHL Seasons Pass :)

NFL Award Picks

NFL Wildcard Round Picks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)