NHL 2012 off-season notes & transactions

Why can't owners and players split things down the middle at 50/50??

Unfortunately there are many many other factors at play. Contact lengths, pension funding, etc.

On the other hand though, there is no reason a deal could not have been reached by now. Both sides are too greedy and want everything their way. Seems like they would rather stick it to the other side than do the right thing. Sad really.

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app.

so, we are keep on hoping for a season with no talks schedule and more players signing overseas, all sign point to a Cancel Season next week, all they need is next Wednesday Sidney Crosby announced his going to overseas! that all the NHL need, and keep this mind there no Sidney Crosby type player that can come in and put the NHL back on the map right away, so if the NHL cancel the season i think the sport will take like 50 steps back!

so, we are keep on hoping for a season with no talks schedule and more players signing overseas, all sign point to a Cancel Season next week, all they need is next Wednesday Sidney Crosby announced his going to overseas! that all the NHL need, and keep this mind there no Sidney Crosby type player that can come in and put the NHL back on the map right away, so if the NHL cancel the season i think the sport will take like 50 steps back!

Sid will NEVER announce going overseas until there is a cancelled season...IF there is a cancelled season. He is the NHL posterboy and would not announce anything like that until the season is officially over.

They need to announce either way soon and for next season give us better deals on the NHL Center Ice ;) :)

They need to announce either way soon and for next season give us better deals on the NHL Center Ice ;) :)

Yes the waiting is killing me and at this point free is still too much for center ice lol, but I would use it anyway. :)

Yes the waiting is killing me and at this point free is still too much for center ice lol, but I would use it anyway. :)

Same here wait is killing me but the Center Ice at a cheaper rate like 50% off wold be a good start :) I would use it free also :D lol :)

Sorry but I really don't care if the NHL comes back this year. I've been enjoying college hockey and the local FSN is showing high school hockey too.
Went and saw the local high school team play a couple times(my alma mater)...Sure they arent the best but hey $5 to get in and cheap concessions make it a fun night

Sorry but I really don't care if the NHL comes back this year. I've been enjoying college hockey and the local FSN is showing high school hockey too.
Went and saw the local high school team play a couple times(my alma mater)...Sure they arent the best but hey $5 to get in and cheap concessions make it a fun night

You might feel different if your NHL team was actually any good. ;)

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Dunno if this any sign of what this next week will bring but the Penguins' Kris Letang has signed to play in the KHL pending the outcome on January 11th. I love Letang. Great player!

If the season DOES start on the 19th the Kings will be without their big star Anze Kopitar on the ice. He injured his knee playing in Europe and is out 2-3 weeks at least. :(

i did read that Minnesota pull a player out of tonight AHL game to so they get injured because they think lookout will end!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts