NHL 2013 Season

Nice to see the wings playing well against the blues, especially after the opening night beating they took

Amen, they finally put together a good game against them ...
That said, St. Louis was all over them for a long time tonight, the Wings couldn't get into the Blues end in the 2nd period.

Wings had 7 Power Plays and only amounted like 3 shots (officially that is).

On an Odd note, Zetterberg gets the Hat Trick tonight, scoring the 3rd on an empty netter, however they made him REALLY work for it, it's a goal you guys will want to see on the highlights.

Amen, they finally put together a good game against them ...
That said, St. Louis was all over them for a long time tonight, the Wings couldn't get into the Blues end in the 2nd period.

Wings had 7 Power Plays and only amounted like 3 shots (officially that is).

On an Odd note, Zetterberg gets the Hat Trick tonight, scoring the 3rd on an empty netter, however they made him REALLY work for it, it's a goal you guys will want to see on the highlights.

Then they turn around and look pathetic against Columbus. :mad:

I thought they looked ok against Columbus. ;)

The back to back games are going to be really tough this year.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys App (Beta)

Can't use the back to back games as an excuse, teams do that EVERY year and all teams will do it this year.

Can't use the back to back games as an excuse, teams do that EVERY year and all teams will do it this year.

Teams do it every year but this year there is less time to recoup between the normal games. Most teams aren't even putting in any normal practices due to the compacted season.

I think it is almost impossible to beleive that the teams that have gotten off to great starts will be able to keep up the pace. Sooner or later their slumps will set in and the ones that are playing underwater like the Rangers will break into their stride and we will have something more balanced come April for the stretch-run.

Nice win for the wings, I important one with the short season. Nice outing by the rookie goalie filling in

Does it seem like the Wings are playing the Blues way too much ?

Yes, nice win for the young goalie Petr Mrazek.

Does seem like they are playing them a lot, guessing its a schedule thing with this season

Toronto already has a team. Why have another?

Southern Ontario can support another team in Toronto, and one in Hamilton; without having a negative affect on the Sabres or the Leafs. Buffalo has over 3500 people on a season ticket waiting list, in which they paid $100 per ticket wanted, to have their name on that list. Toronto, the only way you get season tickets there are if you are in someone's will.

Plus it would make a great division; throw the two Toronto teams, Buffalo Ottawa and a Hamilton team together.

Lightning-Bruins game tomorrow moved from 1:00pm to 7:00pm due to the blizzard hitting Massachusetts. Boston is expected to get upwards of 30 inches of snow with wind gusts of 60 mph. I don't see this game getting in.

Lightning-Bruins game tomorrow moved from 1:00pm to 7:00pm due to the blizzard hitting Massachusetts. Boston is expected to get upwards of 30 inches of snow with wind gusts of 60 mph. I don't see this game getting in.

Same here or many other games and could hurt those teams making them up down the road squeezing them in the schedule :)

I think Halak played GREAT against the Wings, but then alot of Goalies look great when playing the Wings.

But Halak already has 24 shutouts in his short career and he is still young and coul have alot more if he would stay healthy :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts