NHL 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Just flipped over to NBCS to see how the announcers are calling the game, too no surprise, I'm Blacked out ...

You'd think a "National Feed" would be available to EVERYONE.

Ducks look like they will have 1:42 of a Power Play to start the 3rd with a clean sheet of Ice....

This will (could) be a HUGE time in this game.

1-1 end of 2

Just flipped over to NBCS to see how the announcers are calling the game, too no surprise, I'm Blacked out ...

You'd think a "National Feed" would be available to EVERYONE.

I may be wrong about this, but I don't think the "exclusivity" for NBCSN goes into effect until the second round. Until then, games are still shown on the respective RSN's. Of course, any game on the OTA NBC is ALWAYS exclusive.

I may be wrong about this, but I don't think the "exclusivity" for NBCSN goes into effect until the second round. Until then, games are still shown on the respective RSN's. Of course, any game on the OTA NBC is ALWAYS exclusive.

I think your right, just wish they would NOT have the exclusivity and be able to watch on the local RSN thruout.

As expected, once the Ducks got thier PP goal in the beginning of the 3rd, they buttoned down the Defense, but still carried the play for a good part of the period.

Thats unusual as usually when a team goes into defense first, they don't push the offense, but the Ducks did very well, of course they are a D first team to start with.

Looks like it's gonna be Ducks 1, Wings 0 after the first game in the best of series....

Wednesday's schedule

Maple Leafs at Bruins- 7:00pm ET (CNBC)- Game 1
Islanders at Penguins- 7:30pm ET (NBCSN)- Game 1
Sharks at Canucks- 10:30pm ET (NBCSN)- Game 1

So far my predictions are 100% on track. Tonights game is Bruins vs Leafs..and I hate both teams so here's hoping for a 7 game series!

Same here .... of course had we known the outcome, I would have went to bed at the normal time ...

Well, it was competitive right down to the last second empty-netter. I'm going to do some light yard work when I get home since it's no longer raining, shower and jump into bed by 8:00 PM, turn on hockey, and fall asleep by 9:00 PM so I can stay up late again tomorrow night. I should be grumpy, bleary-eyed Soup Nazi come Friday morning.

View attachment NoAMC.bmpView attachment Taz.bmp

Pretty dominating performance by the pens last night. Chased nabokov out if the net just 22 minutes into the game. 1 down 15 to go :p

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Thursday's schedule

Senators at Canadiens-7:00pm ET (CNBC)- Game 1
Rangers at Capitals- 7:30pm ET (NBCSN)- Game 1
Kings at Blues- 9:30pm ET (CNBC)- Blues lead series 1-0
Red Wings at Ducks- 10:00pm ET (NBCSN)- Ducks lead series 1-0

Thursday's schedule

Senators at Canadiens-7:00pm ET (CNBC)- Game 1
Rangers at Capitals- 7:30pm ET (NBCSN)- Game 1
Kings at Blues- 9:30pm ET (CNBC)- Blues lead series 1-0
Red Wings at Ducks- 10:00pm ET (NBCSN)- Ducks lead series 1-0

Weird...we had local FOX coverage here in L.A. for game 1 but none tonight. We have to watch CNBC just like the rest of you.:confused:

Keith Olbermann To Host TBS’ Studio Coverage MLB for Postseason

2013 Tour De France

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)