NHL 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs

With the Sens-Habs game going past 9:30 ET on CNBC, the beginning of the Kings-Blues game can be seen on NHLN.

With the Wings up 3-1 going into the 3rd period, i felt pretty comfortable, and went to bed. ..
Little did i know till morning that it would go into OT tied at 4.

Then i see they WON in OT.

Thank God we play real OT in the Playoffs.
Would just love to lose a Playoff game to some stupid skills compitition like a made up breakaway. ...

Boston's Finger Ferrence got a 1 game ban for elbowing Leafs's Grabovski. I dont agree w/ suspending a player if a penalty was called in the game.
The "infraction" happened in the first period and if Finger scored the OT winner but gets suspended the next day...the score stands.

Cheers, K

With the Wings up 3-1 going into the 3rd period, i felt pretty comfortable, and went to bed. ..
Little did i know till morning that it would go into OT tied at 4.

Then i see they WON in OT.

Thank God we play real OT in the Playoffs.
Would just love to lose a Playoff game to some stupid skills compitition like a made up breakaway. ...

I almost went to bed when it was 4-1, but I stayed up and watched the Wings blow a 3-goal lead. I went to sleep and didn't see the OT period. Thankfully we won!

Great comeback win by Blues last night and up 2-0 going back to L.A and I still think it is going to be a long series!! :)

Great comeback win by Blues last night and up 2-0 going back to L.A and I still think it is going to be a long series!! :)

I am really beside myself over this series so far. The Kings were in a tad of a funk ending the season just as they did last year. But once the playoffs rolled around they came out gangbusters. It is QUITE apparent that their funk has yet to lift. :rant:

Friday's schedule

Islanders at Penguins- 7:00pm ET (NBCSN) Pens lead series 1-0
Senators at Canadiens- 7:00pm ET (CNBC) Sens lead series 1-0
Wild at Blackhawks- 9:30pm ET (NBCSN) Hawks lead series 1-0
Sharks at Canucks- 10:00pm ET (CNBC) Sharks lead series 1-0

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=422280

Best Quote of the Playoffs so far. Habs Prust on Ottawa Coach MacLean after MacLean described the horrific Eller hit as "just a hockey play".
"He's already showed enough disrespect," Prust told the media. "We don't really care about what that bug-eyed fat walrus has to say."

Classic Stuff!

Cheers, K

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=422280

Best Quote of the Playoffs so far. Habs Prust on Ottawa Coach MacLean after MacLean described the horrific Eller hit as "just a hockey play".
"He's already showed enough disrespect," Prust told the media. "We don't really care about what that bug-eyed fat walrus has to say."

Classic Stuff!

Cheers, K

This is fantastic. :D

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I see many fists flying while the skaters do that awkward dance of punching and holding while trying to maintain balance on the ice. Likewise, I see a lot of along the boards and away from the puck. Game 2 should be a blood letting experience. :popcorn

Go Habs!

I see many fists flying while the skaters do that awkward dance of punching and holding while trying to maintain balance on the ice. Likewise, I see a lot of along the boards and away from the puck. Game 2 should be a blood letting experience. :popcorn

Go Habs!

Good game so far... 3-1 Habs. For those who never seen a game in montreal..as an example of how loud it is.... last time I was there, my colleague had to yell in my ear and I still couldnt understand.
Cheers, K

Warning from the Montreal area: Do Not Wear an Ottawa Senators jersey at school! Personally I think its 100% rediculous but who am I to argue w/ millions of Habs fans

http://globalnews.ca/news/534071/watch-grade-5-student/

Cheers, K

Wow, we've seen this kind of thing before, but ... still don't think it's right.

I would have to look into this "Rule" to see if when they decided to do it ... Did they say wear your jersey to school or did they say wear your Habs jersey to school ...

IF it specifically said Habs, then they may have a leg to stand on, but that still doesn't make it right.

Saturday's schedule

Rangers at Capitals- 12:30pm ET (NBC) Caps lead series 1-0
Maple Leafs at Bruins- 7:00pm ET (CNBC)Bruins lead series 1-0
Ducks at Red Wings- 7:30pm ET (NBCSN) Series tied 1-1
Blues at Kings- 10:00pm ET (NBCSN) Blues lead series 2-0

Thanks Bill. I dont know about the rest of you but afternoon playoff hockey sucks IMO... We've been cooped up all winter and its beautify this time a year. Am doing yard work this afternoon so no game here.

Cheers, K

Saturday's schedule

Rangers at Capitals- 12:30pm ET (NBC) Caps lead series 1-0
Maple Leafs at Bruins- 7:00pm ET (CNBC)Bruins lead series 1-0
Ducks at Red Wings- 7:30pm ET (NBCSN) Series tied 1-1
Blues at Kings- 10:00pm ET (NBCSN) Blues lead series 2-0

Thanks Bill will be watching NHL Hockey and the Cardinal Baseball Game comes on so PIP will be in use :)

Keith Olbermann To Host TBS’ Studio Coverage MLB for Postseason

2013 Tour De France

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)