Nikita

Unfortunately, it's on up against too many other programs, so it doesn't get recorded in our home. Hopefully, they'll rerun the episodes the same weeks that the competing programs are running reruns, and we'll catch it then.

This is one of my favorite new shows. Being CW, I didn't expect much from the start, so each week I'm pleasantly surprised. Also being CW, I'm hoping that they'll be slower to yank it (than Fox, CBS, or NBC would) if it's not getting good ratings.

I like it a lot. I now have 4 shows on CW:

Vampire Diaries
Nikita
Smallville
Supernatural

Quite a bit up from when I first started watching when Smallville started. I buy all 4 of them in HD from Amazon VOD. I have to wait until next day to view them, but it is worth it to see them in HD. The local CW is an overcompressed SD subchannel of CBS here. And of course the Superstations on Dish are just SD.

In a surprise move, CW has renewed Nikita. Viewership has dropped dramitically this year to 1.22 million. I do watch this show weekly, so I'm happy.

S~

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 2

Friday, October 26, 2012

"Innocence": Michael, Nikita and the team must rescue a young girl named Liza, who was brainwashed and held captive by a rogue Division agent; Alex is reminded of painful memories.

S~

Dancing With the Stars-Season 18

Veep on HBO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)