Nikita

I power-watched the last 6 episodes this afternoon. :eek: Wow! what a ride. It seems like they might be winding things down but CW seems to like the show despite the mediocre ratings.

I power-watched the last 6 episodes this afternoon. :eek: Wow! what a ride. It seems like they might be winding things down but CW seems to like the show despite the mediocre ratings.

It is on Friday nights, a low ratings night plus it needs another season to get to syndication.

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 20

Friday, May 3, 2013

"High-Value Target": A mutinous agent guided by Amanda steals the black box from the wreckage of Division; an arms dealer helps Nikita, Alex and Michael stage a daring operation in hope of regaining control of the box.

S~

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 21

Friday, May 10, 2013

"Invisible Hand": Michael questions Nikita's commitment to a normal life; the team feels threatened by Amanda and her mysterious new partners; Alex receives an intriguing offer.

S~

Season 3 Finale

Friday, May 17, 2013

"'Til Death Do Us Part": Amanda's final plan forces Nikita into a dangerous situation where she must choose between saving Michael or herself.

S~

The final six episodes begin.

S~

Only six? Wow, I didn't realize it would be such a short season. But I guess I should be thankful they are getting a chance to wrap things up and get real closure rather than pulling the plug outright. On the plus side, I think it's time for Lindsy Fonseca to blossom in her own series. I just checked IMDB and got a kick out of the fact that the final episode is titled "Canceled."

Cancelled is a fun episode name to end a series with... I am sure it has to do with Division being Cancelled though!

That more or less happened at the end of season 3. Since Amanda is the only outstanding issue in the show, I assume "cancelled" is referring to what will happen to her.

Next Episode: Season 4, Episode 1

Friday, November 22, 2013

"Wanted": Framed for assassinating the president, Nikita is alone and on the run; Alex investigates a human trafficking ring.

S~

Next Episode: Season 4, Episode 2

Friday, November 29, 2013

"Dead or Alive": Michael wants Nikita to stay with the group and let them help clear her name; Alex demands Sam return what he stole.

S~

Next Episode: Season 4, Episode 3

Friday, December 6, 2013

"Set-up": Amanda plants evidence that raises tensions between Pakistan and the United States; Ryan is suspicious of Birkhoff; Alex is captured by the CIA.

S~

Next Episode: Season 4, Episode 5

Friday, December 20, 2013

"Bubble": Ryan reveals a secret that could derail Nikita's plans to be free of The Shop; Michael contemplates the future; a loan shark goes after Sam.

S~

So far an eventful and fun wrap up to the series. I love it when a series can get a proper conclusion instead of being cancelled with so much unresolved (*cough* The Event *cough*Fast Forward*cough*).

Yes it is nice that they knew they would get 6 episodes to wrap everything up. Much better than just changing the ending of a season finale to make it a series finale.

Dancing With the Stars-Season 18

Veep on HBO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)