Nikita

Haven't watched lately. Piling up. Last episode I watched was episode 2. Might just wait now for the rest.

S~

Next Episode: Season 4, Episode 6 (Series Finale)

Friday, December 27, 2013

"Canceled": A frustrated Nikita leaves Michael and the team behind to end MDK her way; a shocking decision is made.

S~

Nice ending to the series. The only problem I had with it was how Sonya seemed to get written out of the last two episodes and didn't appear at all in the epilogue scenes. I'm sure they were pressed for time and had to cut stuff, but to me that was a big omission, especially since they bothered working her into the first few episodes of this season. Another slightly disheartening thing was to realize how much potential material they had in the Shop plotline to do a full season, or at least 12-13 episodes. Each episode could've revolved around taking down one of the Shop's members, another shell company, or a double. It would have also been cool to see Nikita and gang reporting to and working directly with the US Pres to take down the bastards that abducted her.

EDIT: Just thought of another angle. It would've been cool if after the epilogue scenes or after the credits rolled, they showed
a double of Sonya releasing Amanda from prison
, opening the door to a Nikita movie, mini-series, or move to another network or even Netflix down the road. Dare to dream!

Last edited:
I was a little surprised that besides Ryan everyone else lived happily ever after.

I didn't care much for the Alex Owen/Sam hookup. Sean hasn't been gone that long.

Overall I enjoyed the four seasons.

I liked the series. If they had a bigger budget they could have probably gone on longer. I think the ratings suffered during season 2 when they had minimal cast.

Dancing With the Stars-Season 18

Veep on HBO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts