no equipment -reschedule

Too late.. I responded to your previous post. And after seeing the little barb about the 622's being on MY TRUCK..Apology NOT ACCEPTED.
Unless you are in this little corner of the world , you get your EQ from another warehouse. Go bitch at them.
ANd if you read an earlier post by me, you'd have noticed that we no longer stock 622's save a for few we keep around to replace failed 622's..
I think this is a good time for you to gracefully exit this thread to avoid embarrasing yourself any further.

Your my hero!......

rescheduled the appointment for today (morning install), get a call at 7:50am
....again no equipment and they need to reschedule.

everyone I talk to is like "well, the 722 is in such high demand." So why are they scheduling installs if they have no equipment?

once again I've taken time off from work, rearranged my schedule and made a big pot of coffee (for the installer - just in case) all for nothing.

sorry just venting. I'll go od on coffee...

rescheduled the appointment for today (morning install), get a call at 7:50am
....again no equipment and they need to reschedule.

everyone I talk to is like "well, the 722 is in such high demand." So why are they scheduling installs if they have no equipment?

once again I've taken time off from work, rearranged my schedule and made a big pot of coffee (for the installer - just in case) all for nothing.

sorry just venting. I'll go od on coffee...

My advice: Set aside about 30-45 minutes. Call DISH directly. Request to speak with the Executive Resolution Team (ERT). Don't ask for a supervisor or manager - just request ERT. Have ERT call the retailer.

What equipment is on backorder? Everyone is assuming it's the 622, but my office was out of 44 switches for over a month when dish had them on backorder. In Raleigh, NC unless you aren't getting locals your HD upgrade requires a DPP 44 switch and a 1000PLUS dish. I would speak to the local manager (maybe whoever keeps calling to reschedule) and ask them when they expect to have the equipment available. If they say a month then schedule your appointment for a month from now. It's better than taking off work only to find out that they can't make it. When we finally got equipment back in stock, I was going to jobs where customers told me they had been rescheduled 5 times or more because of equipment.

It sucks but thats the way their system works. The CSR on the phone has absolutely no idea if your local office has equipment when they schedule the appt. By the time your local office sees the work order scheduled and rejects it, its either the day before or day of your appt, and it's too late. What exactly do you need, maybe I can help you out.

Complaining will get the OP a HD installed. I had to go on my own to get a HD installed since the company Kettermans would not do my install Because they told me I had NO LOS for the 129. Within 5 days of contacting a retailer for them to do my install i was up and running. The Tech From kettermans wanted me to think there was no LOS and once the retailer i called to do the install with in 2 hours of him showing up i was up and running. KETTERMANS should not be a contractor for dish.

So you contacted a retailer and they got the job in for you...that's great but what does that have to do with the CEO email address? If the OP contacts a local retailer he might get somewhere too. There is nothing Dish will do until the backorder is resolved. Theoretically they could ship him whatever piece of eq he needs, but that would disrupt the wonderful system that they have sank millions into.

As for the no LOS, thats hard to say. A contractor is required to have a 5* window clear of obstructions to pass a QC. Retailers don't get QC'd. Also retailers get paid on the sale AND on the install, so they stand to benefit more from your install than a tech who might make $100 minus expenses on your upgrade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)