No Signal-NADA!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
How would I know if they are actually broadcasting "LIVE" right now?
I have no quality on that sat.
No obstructions, I live near Galveston, Texas,
Highest mountain is a ant hill.

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 97
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 107
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    406.7 KB · Views: 98
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 94
Ask someone here who has the satellite up and running.... The coordinates I gave you for this satellite are good.

Nice pictures!

dishMIKE said:
Gandolf how are things coming with your system? I'm interested to see how your combination works. Thanks, Mike

It is working perfect!
You know I had to go into the rotator and solder the coax contacts to the board, they were either a snap type fit are were just poorly soldered and I was loosing contact at times. (simple fix).
The only other complaint I had was the performance of the remote control, the front lens is so dark that the range was only about 6 or so feet, So I removed the face plate and drilled a hole in the face plate at the sensor location and it works now at 25 feet. Everything working good here.
Thanks for asking, G

Gandolf said:
How would I know if they are actually broadcasting "LIVE" right now?
I have no quality on that sat.
No obstructions, I live near Galveston, Texas,
Highest mountain is a ant hill.

Come on, Gandolf, haven't you ever watched the movie "Uncommon Valor". It clearly shows troups training in some jungle-forest-mountain laden terrain labled as Galveston Island. :no

Sorry for the off topic bit... I grew up down the coast from Galveston in the Lake Jackson/Freeport area, and we always got a kick out of the beginning of that movie...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)