No sling after update?

whitenerj

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 7, 2011
Texas
My 922 has been working fine and now that we got the new update last night I cannot connect to my 922 via computer or phone. I've rebooted the 922, reset the connection, reset the router, etc.. In the broadband setting it shows I'm connected but no connection icon on the guides? WTH is going on here?

whitenerj said:
My 922 has been working fine and now that we got the new update last night I cannot connect to my 922 via computer or phone. I've rebooted the 922, reset the connection, reset the router, etc.. In the broadband setting it shows I'm connected but no connection icon on the guides? WTH is going on here?

I'm having the exact same problem. I'm calling in to see what might be up. I'm not at work. If I was I would tell you right away.

Mine is working on my iPad and Android phone but is not working through the website.

It could be one of those you got to let the 922 sit for 24 hours before it works correctly situations again. :(

I see it is working again now and I see why it wasn't working. They have been updating the Dish access page. It now allows you to view timers, conflicts, skipped, etc... Even shows hard drive space.

The 922 seems to take time to rebuild itself after being installed or getting a software update. I can't wait to get home to fix mine.

Sorry I never got back on here to post my call notes. But it is working now. Submitting a tpr had nothing to do with it I guess. Scott is probably right just takes a little time. Thing that I don't get is that i know someone that had it working and even told me about the note on tv1 that comes up when you log onto sling. And when I tried to duplicate it three hrs later it wouldn't connect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)