On demand hep- can you limit it to just channels that you have?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

clydesdale6

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 8, 2012
NY
I must not be using the on demand correctly. I am flooded with channels I do not subscribe to. I can't seem to see one movie that I can actually get for free. I just got the service yesterday, but at this point, it does not seem valuable to me. I thought I would be able to filter it to just movies that I can view for free. There are a gazillion titles, but they either cost money, or I don't subscribe. I have whatever the extended basic idea is. Total Choice Plus or something like that. Thanks.

I've searched and searched but can't seem to find an answer to this. I'd love to hear if there is a way to do this that I must have missed at some point.

no you cannot limit it to the channels you get...unless you put them in the favorites

movies are usually not free but most of the rest is

Make a favories list or use the little arrow on the main channel number if your receiver shows them.

^'Browse by channel', as well

Outside of PPV & subscribed, there are random free movies under like 1000MGM or 1000SONY

You can make two (2) favorite channel lists. Make one for the channels you really want to see and only put in the VOD (onDemand) channels you want. Then feel free to switch between it and any other list you want at any time via the info bar or yellow button. Problem solved.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts