OTA channel listing with a 622

keenan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 3, 2004
Santa Rosa CA
I did do a few searches, so don't yell at me...:p

Hooked up my OTA antenna to the 622, it finds about 9 channels, but, I can't seem to get them to show in the guide. I seem to recall that something has to be shutoff or turned on to enable the channels to show, but I don't remember what the story is.

I do sub to the sat-fed local channels, I do remember that has something to do with it, but not sure exactly.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I did a scan for my local digitals while the installers were still here and they all showed up immediately, in yellow, in my program guide. I only get data for the corresponding channels that Dish carries though. For example, my local PBS has one channel carried by Dish, whereas they've got 5-6 total channels available. They all show up in yellow in my guide, but only one has data. The rest read "Digital Service". Same thing applies with my local station that carries "The Tube". Since Dish doesn't carry it, it also shows up as "Digital Service".

Are you looking at "All Subs" in the program guide or "All Chan" or "All HD" ??

Thanks for the replies, I got it early this morning, apparently I wasn't using the right GUIDE view, once I found them everything seems to work right. I even have guide info for some of the channels now. :)

This thread can be sent to the bit-grinder now...:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)