Pac-12 Network

Hope it is before Saturday, Oregon Ducks game is only on PAC12 this weekend.

Having it part of the multi-sport package is only fair to those who have no or little interest in sports.

Maybe they will do it the way they did BTN. The Big Ten states get it included as a RSN in the base package. Everyone else needs Multi-Sport to get it.

I'm Waiting. They need to have at least the Main Pac 12 Channel in HD. I'm sure they could find the bandwidth for all the Pac 12 channels if they wanted to.

DISH Network's site currently has this as a banner -
get in
the zone.

Get all the best football action this season with NFL RedZone – and coming soon, Pac-12 Networks – included in DISH's Multi-Sport Pack for only $9/month.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugh. Two key words tell me this me this won't happen in the near future - "coming soon". That's dish speak for 6-12 months. I'm not canceling my Comvast install this afternoon just yet.

You really got to hate it when someone uploads a file to the LIVE Website which is meant only to be seen on the internal test website. :)

I have a strange feeling we will see it back up on the DISH website on Friday. :)

You really got to hate it when someone uploads a file to the LIVE Website which is meant only to be seen on the internal test website. :)

I have a strange feeling we will see it back up on the DISH website on Friday. :)
Hopefully followed by an HD PAC-12 channel and an updated PAC-12 iPad app.

At this point, I'd settle for an SD version. Better to see the game in SD than not at all.

If PAC-12 doesn't make Dish by Saturday night, I'll just be left with looking for a wildfeed with my BUD. I have no idea if Arizona's stadium has fiber or not because I'm not a PAC-12 guy. But even if they don't and they have to use satellite, it'll probably be scrambled anyway. So I'm really hoping this Dish deal gets done in time.

Rid 'em Cowboys!!

Anony55 said:
At this point, I'd settle for an SD version. Better to see the game in SD than not at all.

If PAC-12 doesn't make Dish by Saturday night, I'll just be left with looking for a wildfeed with my BUD. I have no idea if Arizona's stadium has fiber or not because I'm not a PAC-12 guy. But even if they don't and they have to use satellite, it'll probably be scrambled anyway. So I'm really hoping this Dish deal gets done in time.

Rid 'em Cowboys!!

I saw on Twitter that the hold up was / is over being offered a la carte in order to have all seven networks. I'm not sure how accurate that was but it sounds about right considering how things were going with Direct.

From Pac-12

While our conversations have been productive, suddenly DISH seems hesitant about just how much fans really want the Pac-12 Networks. With millions of you throughout the country, especially those of you out West, we know you are excited about watching your favorite Pac-12 teams. Unless we get a deal done soon, you will miss another weekend of football and will be in jeopardy of missing out on the full season.
But you can make the difference. And the time is now!
Contact DISH today - let them hear your voice, even if you have already told them you want Pac-12 Networks.

PAC-10 is so 2010.... ;)

Could us old farts possibly get a cut rate for the Pac-8 network? :D

Bandwidth aside, why not have the Pac-12 main channel as part of the sports package and the whole slew of channels as a separate package?

Could us old farts possibly get a cut rate for the Pac-8 network? :D

Bandwidth aside, why not have the Pac-12 main channel as part of the sports package and the whole slew of channels as a separate package?

lmao who you calling old :D lol :) i remember the pac-8 big 8 etc :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)