Packaging Question: Is This Possible?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Scottie318

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 31, 2004
I subscribe to DISH and have come to the conclusion, I'll never have YES or SNY.

These are the ONLY two channels I really want and can't get with DISH and Cablevision wants to give me a nice mugging to get them.

Basically, my question is this:

Can I sign up with DirecTV lets say for the basic package (Family w/o Locals) for $31.99 and add the Sports Pack ( I'd like to have the out of market RSNs too even though I can't get pro sports, theres sometimes good programming on them)

If this is possible would the Sports Pack give me access to SNY and YES without blackouts? I am right in the NY DMA (07110).

Are there any limitations to doing this?

If your service address is in the NYC DMA, there's no need to subscribe to Sports Pack on D* to get YES and SNY, 24-7, without blackouts. They are included as local RSNs when you subscribe to your local channels package. Congrats!

I don't know where you are going to get a Directv package for $31.99. The Seleccion Mas Spanish package is $39.99 /$36.99 without locals and Total Choice is $44.99 /$41.99 without locals. Directv dosen't have a Family Pak yet, it is scheduled for mid April and the early press release did not have sports channels in it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts