Pick 4 premiums free for 3 months

Got everything but HBO ,which I was already getting at 1/2 price for 6 months. Did the same on my 2nd account for my parents. The Premium channels must be losing a lot of money to be able to afford these 1/2 price premiums and 3 FREE months to all the subs who ask for them.

Is it the channels themselves that take the hit, or is Dish taking the full brunt of these free/half-price offers? I asked before but I guess no one seems to know.

Is it the channels themselves that take the hit, or is Dish taking the full brunt of these free/half-price offers? I asked before but I guess no one seems to know.

IMO it dish because other operators are not running this kind of promo. But when these premiums do free preview generally all operators gets it.

Dish might be successful in there half off offers getting some subs to stick with premium.

Got Cinemax Showtime & Starz free:D Offered HBO at half price but turned it down. Thanks for the heads up as it does not show in the offers.

Got everything but HBO ,which I was already getting at 1/2 price for 6 months. Did the same on my 2nd account for my parents. The Premium channels must be losing a lot of money to be able to afford these 1/2 price premiums and 3 FREE months to all the subs who ask for them.
I think the 3 months for free is a summer promotion. This is always the worse time of the year for viewers. That is why cable/sat providers always have really high appealing programing then. Now I complete agree on the half price promos. I feel they probably make a little money still but not a lot.

I got the free offer for 3 months Starz,Showtime,Cinemax...Thanks for letting us know (The OP)Got it on first try amazing..This offer is great for me as I just had Back surgery and have to take it easy for a couple months,now hopefully I can catch up on some movies Ive missed..Thank You Dish..

Same here. Just did the chat and gave me Starz, Showtime and Cinemax for three months. Offered me Hbo for 1/2 price ($9) per month but I declined. Great deal.

Last night I did the chat and got Starz, Cinemax, and a Hopper w/Sling for $1.00 refundable upgrade fee on one of my credit cards.

Did you have to sign a contract for the hopper w/sling? Was that an upgrade on a hopper you already had or an extra hopper?

Did you have to sign a contract for the hopper w/sling? Was that an upgrade on a hopper you already had or an extra hopper?

All receiver upgrades require an updated 2-year agreement.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Forum Runner

I did have to agree to a new 24 month contract which wasn't an issue for me, the Hopper w/sling was to upgrade one of the Hopper 2000's I have had since they were first put in service.

Did you use chat or just call in on the phone?

Chat.

Then I did it again and asked about the free premiums, and the rep offered me BB@Home half price, which I took... and then the rep said: Well I will give you one of our premiums free because you are a valued customer, EPIX...
And I'm like: Well that is in BB@Home already :rolleyes:

Chat.

Then I did it again and asked about the free premiums, and the rep offered me BB@Home half price, which I took... and then the rep said: Well I will give you one of our premiums free because you are a valued customer, EPIX...
And I'm like: Well that is in BB@Home already :rolleyes:

all the HD epix channels are in BB@HOME?