Place your bets...7 new TMP HD channels at 110.

Speed HD
Spike HD
WPCH HD - PeachTree TV
Fuel HD
Outdoor HD - Outdoor2 HD
Fox News HD
Voom Pack - Yeah i miss them too
The WB - UPN HD national feeds would be nice also

Last edited:
At least VS-HD or GolfHD, while the existing split channel takes over one of them.

As mentioned, these are BOTH already uplinked to 129, so they do not account for the TMP channels at 110.

However, the fact that they are already uplinked is why a lot of people are betting the other new Comcast channels are on the way.

Outdoor HD & Outdoor2 HD

Unless something has changed recently, there are not two different HD Outdoor Channels. The original HD version was actually called "Outdoor Channel 2 HD", presumably because it had a different schedule.

I'm pretty sure they've dropped the "2" since then. Regardless of what it's called, there's only one channel.

Technical Information

what about us in Puerto Rico and the usvi could those 7 channels be a package for us down here? I know the answer but let me dream a little

My wishlist Spike HD, G4 HD, FoxNews HD (I'm a moderate, but I like to listen to both MSNBC and FoxNews just to hear what the propaganda line of the day is for both sides), Comedy Central HD.

Oh, and load me up with more HBO/Showtime/Cinemax channels both east and west feeds. Easy and cheap, and lots of ways to land on good movies at any time of the day...

Hey, did Dish ever work out their differences with the Murdoch stations and Foxnews? I thought there was some kind of legal battle going on because they weren't putting Foxnews in the lowest sub tier, and Foxnews thought they had such an agreement, but Dish is maintaining that they had them in their highest subscription tier or something like that. Anyway, if they're still battling this out, it would seem any of the Fox stations in HD are less likely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)