PR Locals and Netwoks are "zoomed"

That happend to me i was watching the sunday night football on NBC 14 and is zoned the video quality is terrible looks like the feed of the 80 when the VI channels where available in Cable TV of Greather Sanjuan remenber that?

The FOX network in all its sports broadcasts is now assuming you receive an HD picture, therefore they no longer place scores and other info within the 4X3 frame area of the 16X9 picture, so if you receive the FOX broadcasts in SD the sides will be cut off and there is nothing you can do except try to obtain an HD signal from somewhere.

The PR local HD conversion has been very poorly handled. I am very disappointed with the situation. Plus....some of the locals have been in HD on other providers for sometime now.....so dont understand the logic of Dish making a big splash by being late.

The FOX network in all its sports broadcasts is now assuming you receive an HD picture, therefore they no longer place scores and other info within the 4X3 frame area of the 16X9 picture, so if you receive the FOX broadcasts in SD the sides will be cut off and there is nothing you can do except try to obtain an HD signal from somewhere.

actually most providers will show it in wide screen if its in SD.

Well people... at least is finally here. This is just wait a couple of days or maybe weeks. I am as impatient as anyone else, but, what can we do? Just wait.

they have to test them out...but in this case there is no SD version...the SD feed was shut off and the HD feed turned on...so the feeds are already there and you're seeing them.....but in SD quality

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)