Program records...then says will delete in 2 days????

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
I noticed this yesterday on a couple of my shows I record (I have Directv stream) right after it records I get a notice that it will delete the show in 2 days
This just started yesterday and is not on all shows...just random

I record a news program at 9am on our "local" ABC (we do not have an ABC in Mankato so we get Minneapolis ABC) and on Little House from Cozi 2 of the shows say "Expiring in 2 days" yet the other 2 episodes do not.

The only other item that is going to leave in 7 days is a program that has been on the "cloud" since 8/21 (so 9 months which is right)

Anybody else see this happening?

examples

Untitled.jpg

IMG_4445.JPG

Weird
So today’s episodes recorded and now it doesn’t say deleting. The news showed that it would be deleted until today’s show completed. Same with Little House. 2 of yesterdays 4 episodes said deleting in 2 days but now it doesn’t.

In the past, there was a copy that was available for 24-72 hours that was an exact copy and did not let you fast forward. If it was a 1 hour recording, it would be 1 hour. Then the on demand version would be available after that. That was a shorter version with the ads removed and whatever ads they wanted to insert. You could normally FF during the show but not the ads.

Directv rewards ripped me off

Starlink & Directv