Programming and NBA League Pass

SKrueger

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Nov 18, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
Online my account shows that I have as an "Ala Carte Add-on" NBA League Pass. I have no idea how I got this to begin with. I called customer service to ask what this was and was told that this wasn't on my account. I tried explaining that I was looking at my programming online and it showed on my account. I asked her what it cost and she said it was $40 some bucks but was a PPV item and again that it was not on my account.

Anyway can someone explain this to me? I did some searching and it looks like this could be an annually renewed service, but I don't know how it would have got on my account to begin with unless it's included with AEP. I asked the rep about removing it but she said there was nothing to remove. Anyone got some info they can give me.

Also what is the TSTDR2 showing under premiums?

Thanks

Attachments

• bill.jpg
    bill.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 203
I had NBA League Pass about three years ago. I don't have it anymore. But it still shows in Ala Carte Add-Ons on my account.
They haven't tried to charge me for it.

what it is
it looks like that you have the Everything Pack and you get NBA TV on channel 402
and i think thats what it is. because i have the same thing happening to me.

i used to work for dish at one of the call centers as a csr and thats what we were told.

hope that helps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)