Pryor leaving OSU

But the referee can also see/change where a mistake by OTHERS can be reversed. There is no OTHERS when Fidel makes his decisions...which depending on whether someone pissed on his corn flakes or not that morning, he change his mind.

So there is apples and oranges.

...but the referee also gets to pass judgement on his own calls too... To have a problem with one and not the other is hypocritical. Just because the referee also can overturn the decisions of others on the field to does not make it 'apples to oranges'.

meStevo said:
...but the referee also gets to pass judgement on his own calls too... To have a problem with one and not the other is hypocritical. Just because the referee also can overturn the decisions of others on the field to does not make it 'apples to oranges'.

Again...when a ref makes a call...its during bang-bang decision. The dictator has days...replays, input from multiple sources...then can take weeks....and in the Pryor situation, more than a month. The refs, more times than not...he is correcting OTHERS missed calls. Fidel's appeal is more or less if he is in the mood to water down the punishment because he had time to review a million times when he 1st had it on his desk.

Look...you started the hijacking with your derogatory Steeler comment to Jimbo to begin with. I have made my case. Time to move on.

Look...you started the hijacking with your derogatory Steeler comment to Jimbo to begin with. I have made my case. Time to move on.

AKA you've changed your story a couple of times and have been painted into a corner. Here's an idea, stop replying to a thread. The number of times you reply with simply 'LMAO, moving on' or suggest a thread stop talking about something is hilarious. Just stop participating when you're wrong and you won't find yourself trying to change the subject so often.

Proving my point in 3... 2... 1...

meStevo said:
AKA you've changed your story a couple of times and have been painted into a corner. Here's an idea, stop replying to a thread. The number of times you reply with simply 'LMAO, moving on' or suggest a thread stop talking about something is hilarious. Just stop participating when you're wrong and you won't find yourself trying to change the subject so often.

Proving my point in 3... 2... 1...

Not wrong at all. In this case you believe one thing and I dont. Its as simple as that. You think you are THE NFL authority as if you work for their office. As soon as someone disagrees with you, it's the troll like remarks about their team. Everyone has a bias for their team....simple as that. Then you need Ramy to bail your a$$ out by telling all participants stop. Then you play mr. innocent by checking the "like" button when he says it.

I will admit that I have hijacked threads before and I was trying stop it from going further after I have made point. But obviously you wanna continue this merry go round. Its done dude, you believe on thing and I belive another. Get over yourself and move along. This is the last time I post on this subject with you.

Not wrong at all. In this case you believe one thing and I dont. Its as simple as that. You think you are THE NFL authority as if you work for their office. As soon as someone disagrees with you, it's the troll like remarks about their team. Everyone has a bias for their team....simple as that. Then you need Ramy to bail your a$$ out by telling all participants stop. Then you play mr. innocent by checking the "like" button when he says it.

I will admit that I have hijacked threads before and I was trying stop it from going further after I have made point. But obviously you wanna continue this merry go round. Its done dude, you believe on thing and I belive another. Get over yourself and move along. This is the last time I post on this subject with you.

Ah, this time trying to lump yourself into the Steeler fans to play the victim card, that's a new twist.

Also, Ramy doesn't have to ever bail me out... If he posts to stop it has little to do with just one persons posts. About time you get the 'just stop posting then' point instead of the constant 'I've got to get in the last LMAO'.

Ther last page and a half has nothing to do with Pryor leaving school .... and a bunch of complaining about each others views.

Each of you are entitled to your opinion, this is a free to speak forum, unless of course your using offending language ....

Had I opened this thread, I would have requested it closed, as the main objective of the thread was like 4 months old now and has NO prevalence to the current situation of the player.

Ther last page and a half has nothing to do with Pryor leaving school .... and a bunch of complaining about each others views.

Each of you are entitled to your opinion, this is a free to speak forum, unless of course your using offending language ....

Had I opened this thread, I would have requested it closed, as the main objective of the thread was like 4 months old now and has NO prevalence to the current situation of the player.

You say that only because you disagree though. I posted news of the appeal which is completely on topic... You and salsa decided to take it as an opportunity to step up to the soap box and complain about a process that you only blame Goodell for rather than the union for allowing it to remain a part of the new CBA. I explain why you guys are wrong and I'm accused of acting like I work for the NFL?

You and Salsa going off on the process and the last few posts going after me instead of discussing the topic are the irrelevant posts... I'd argue calling you a bitter Steelers fan is more relevant post than these last few, as it (accurately) rebuts your view of the commissioner.

I'd suggest using the report function, but that gets you infracted and banned around here. This is especially true if you consider 'bitter Steeler tears' as "offensive language" since I was infracted for "reporting anything that would hurt someone's feelings". Suggesting Goodell is a communist every post you mention it in is far worse IMO (and childish, like "Belicheat")

Last edited:
You say that only because you disagree though. I posted news of the appeal which is completely on topic... You and salsa decided to take it as an opportunity to step up to the soap box and complain about a process that you only blame Goodell for rather than the union for allowing it to remain a part of the new CBA. I explain why you guys are wrong and I'm accused of acting like I work for the NFL?

You and Salsa going off on the process and the last few posts going after me instead of discussing the topic are the irrelevant posts... I'd argue calling you a bitter Steelers fan is more relevant post than these last few, as it (accurately) rebuts your view of the commissioner.

I'd suggest using the report function, but that gets you infracted and banned around here. This is especially true if you consider 'bitter Steeler tears' as "offensive language" since I was infracted for "reporting anything that would hurt someone's feelings". Suggesting Goodell is a communist every post you mention it in is far worse IMO (and childish, like "Belicheat")

I haven't even posted in this thread in a day or two, so I am NOT even involved in this thread for the most part.

Also, I don't have a side in this and you knew it from the beginning.
Pryor left school, he no longer has any association with the school, he's on his own in the NFL now.
I really don't care WHAT happens with him in the NFL.
He's NOT a NFL QB, but wants to be, so I wish him luck.

IF he moves to a different position, he might be able to play.

Interesting .... I have NEVER used any kind of language stating that Goodell is a communist .... also I have NEVER stated Billickheck as Billacheat.

As for Steelers Tears ?
Is that your attempt to make Steelers fans mad ?

Interesting .... I have NEVER used any kind of language stating that Goodell is a communist .... also I have NEVER stated Billickheck as Billacheat.

As for Steelers Tears ?
Is that your attempt to make Steelers fans mad ?

Some cliff notes for those not paying attention:
  • Fidel Castro is a communist dictator
  • Calling Commissioner Goodell "Fidel Goodell" is implying he is a communist dictator-like person.
  • I pointed out Steeler fan crying about an NFL rule
  • Salsa backhandedly called it derogatory
  • Salsa also has other pet names for those he has an irrational hatred for, such as Belicheat
  • Pointing out NFL rules means you work for the NFL
I think we're all caught up.

Someone needs to go back to grade school and learn about forms of gov't. A dictator form of gov't does not equal communism.

I don't know the explicit details of the hierarchy of the NFL, but I do know what dictatorship means.

Someone needs to go back to grade school and learn about forms of gov't. A dictator form of gov't does not equal communism.

I don't know the explicit details of the hierarchy of the NFL, but I do know what dictatorship means.

Yes, someone does need to go back I guess... Let us know how you like grade school.

Or here, let me save you the embarrassment of asking to sit in on a 7th grade history class...

The Communist Party of Cuba (Spanish: Partido Comunista de Cuba, PCC) is the governing political party in Cuba. It is a communist party of the Marxist-Leninist model. The Cuban constitution ascribes the role of the Party to be the "leading force of society and of the state". As of April 2011, the First Secretary of the Communist Party of Cuba is Raúl Castro, the President of Cuba, younger brother of the previous First Secretary and President of Cuba, Fidel Castro, and the Second Secretary is José Ramón Machado Ventura.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Party_of_Cuba

Some cliff notes for those not paying attention:
  • Fidel Castro is a communist dictator
  • Calling Commissioner Goodell "Fidel Goodell" is implying he is a communist dictator-like person.
  • I pointed out Steeler fan crying about an NFL rule
  • Salsa backhandedly called it derogatory
  • Salsa also has other pet names for those he has an irrational hatred for, such as Belicheat
  • Pointing out NFL rules means you work for the NFL
I think we're all caught up.

As I posted before , I NEVER said any of the above things that I'm being accused of.

Fidel Castro is a communist dictator
Calling Commissioner Goodell "Fidel Goodell" is implying he is a communist dictator-like person.
such as Belicheat

As for your "Steelers Tears ", everyone has issues with officiating from time to time, if your a fan of a NFL team.

Of course your VERY Good at Bitching about others ...
Hows YOUR team doing this year ?

As I posted before , I NEVER said any of the above things that I'm being accused of.

Fidel Castro is a communist dictator
Calling Commissioner Goodell "Fidel Goodell" is implying he is a communist dictator-like person.
such as Belicheat

As for your "Steelers Tears ", everyone has issues with officiating from time to time, if your a fan of a NFL team.

Of course your VERY Good at Bitching about others ...
Hows YOUR team doing this year ?

Woosh, way over your head... Again. Re-read the posts again. Slowly. How you are missing that those are things Salsa said I have no idea. You brought up the content of the last couple pages and suggested you'd close the thread. I addressed that. That's all.

My team is irrelevant, but your team and your opinion on NFL rules is most certainly relevant.

Woosh, way over your head... Again. Re-read the posts again. Slowly. How you are missing that those are things Salsa said I have no idea. You brought up the content of the last couple pages and suggested you'd close the thread. I addressed that. That's all.

My team is irrelevant, but your team and your opinion on NFL rules is most certainly relevant.

No.
Your afraid to let people know who your team is so you can continue to throw BS at others and thier teams.

You posted My quote is why I relied, I said none of it.
The avg person just looking thru this thread would think I said those things.

No.
Your afraid to let people know who your team is so you can continue to throw BS at others and thier teams.

You posted My quote is why I relied, I said none of it.
The avg person just looking thru this thread would think I said those things.

I'm afraid to let people know I'm a Chiefs fan? You really think you being a Steelers fan and has a history on this forum of railing against the NFL (most recently over the horse collar fines a week or two ago) isn't relevant to a conversation disagreeing with an NFL policy or a decision by the commissioner? Really?

I quoted you because it was discussing the previous couple pages and was replying to that.

Wow.

Last edited:
I'm afraid to let people know I'm a Chiefs fan? You really think you being a Steelers fan and has a history on this forum of railing against the NFL (most recently over the horse collar fines a week or two ago) isn't relevant to a conversation disagreeing with an NFL policy or a decision by the commissioner? Really?

I quoted you because it was discussing the previous couple pages and was replying to that.

Wow.

Me disagreeing with the Commish handing down a fine or penalty against the Steelers, hardly makes me saying he's a communist dictator-like person.

Me disagreeing with the Commish handing down a fine or penalty against the Steelers, hardly makes me saying he's a communist dictator-like person.

How many different ways do I have to say it? You were addressing the last couple pages, which include Salsa saying what you think I'm accusing you of saying. I was discussing the content of the thread. It's pretty clear to anyone reading it, which I am not so sure you are doing. This back and forth is infinetly more irrelevant and ridiculous than the posts you are complaining about.

meStevo said:
How many different ways do I have to say it? You were addressing the last couple pages, which include Salsa saying what you think I'm accusing you of saying. I was discussing the content of the thread. It's pretty clear to anyone reading it, which I am not so sure you are doing. This back and forth is infinetly more irrelevant and ridiculous than the posts you are complaining about.

Ok, I see what your saying ....

Done.

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)