Pryor leaving OSU

Game 4 as well ?

Considering game 2, 3 and 4 were played within 12 days and Game 3 and 4 were only 5 days apart, Yes.

Remember that he signed on 8/25 and their last game was on 9/2. Not much time to be in proper conditioning to take some hits.

Considering game 2, 3 and 4 were played within 12 days and Game 3 and 4 were only 5 days apart, Yes.

Remember that he signed on 8/25 and their last game was on 9/2. Not much time to be in proper conditioning to take some hits.

Why, whats he been doing all summer, lollygagging around ? :D

He should be in GREAT shape !

Colts postpone hiring Tressel until week 7. They sited fairness to current and former OSU players.

NFL.com news: Colts opt to postpone Tressel's employment until seventh game

Colts CAN'T postpone his hiring till week 7, if they do that, then his suspension is never served.
They would need to hire (which they've already done) then wait 7 weeks.
If thats the case, then someone else will handle the duties for the first half of the season and then leave when Tressel gets there ?

That wouldn't make sense.

Colts CAN'T postpone his hiring till week 7, if they do that, then his suspension is never served.
They would need to hire (which they've already done) then wait 7 weeks.
If thats the case, then someone else will handle the duties for the first half of the season and then leave when Tressel gets there ?

That wouldn't make sense.

Nobody has said that he was suspended and actually the NFL put a hold on the hiring. They needed to review the hiring before it was approved.

Nobody has said that he was suspended and actually the NFL put a hold on the hiring. They needed to review the hiring before it was approved.

The NFL reviews ALL hiring's ?
This is what this is saying .... you KNOW they don't care if Joe Blo gets hired by a NFL team, but if it's Tressel, it's different ?
Thats not fair hiring.

The NFL reviews ALL hiring's ?
This is what this is saying .... you KNOW they don't care if Joe Blo gets hired by a NFL team, but if it's Tressel, it's different ?
Thats not fair hiring.

Nerver said that they review ALL hirings. The review was sited in an article that was put out right after the hire. The NFL may treat this as a type of coaching hire which may need league approval first. He is filling a role that is normally reserved for the coaches in the booth.

Anyone remember this quote? Today is the two year anniversary of this TP gem.....

"Everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me. I love Mike Vick." -Terrell Pryor

Good luck Oakland. This 6 point Wonderlic brainiac is your problem now. LOL!!!

Anyone remember this quote? Today is the two year anniversary of this TP gem.....

Good luck Oakland. This 6 point Wonderlic brainiac is your problem now. LOL!!!

He scored a 22. You must have missed that memo...you know the one where the guy who ADMINISTERED the test stated he scored a 22...

But please, don't let facts underscore your rant...;) Amazing, you want to make fun of the guy with a score that is not used...and you can't even get his bad score right after it made every single sports newpaper and news show.

Steelers GM denies Terrelle Pryor report

By John Clayton
ESPN.com

Oakland Raiders quarterback Terrelle Pryor had a higher Wonderlic score than the seven that was reported earlier Wednesday, according to Steelers general manager Kevin Colbert, who administered the tests. According to Colbert, Pryor took two tests on back-to-back days in preparation for the supplemental draft.

Colbert would not confirm the score of the first test. He said Pryor's score on his second test was significantly improved and NFL teams used that number in making their evaluations. Colbert declined to disclose Pryor's score on the second test.

"The report of a seven test score is erroneous," Colbert said. "I administered both tests and I can tell you that his score was significantly higher than that. I informed all teams and scouts interested in him about the score. In scouting, we always go with the higher Wonderlic score."

Terrelle Pryor's Wonderlic score better than 7, says Pittsburgh Steelers GM - ESPN

He scored a 22. You must have missed that memo...you know the one where the guy who ADMINISTERED the test stated he scored a 22...

But please, don't let facts underscore your rant...;) Amazing, you want to make fun of the guy with a score that is not used...and you can't even get his bad score right after it made every single sports newpaper and news show.

Steelers GM denies Terrelle Pryor report

By John Clayton
ESPN.com

Oakland Raiders quarterback Terrelle Pryor had a higher Wonderlic score than the seven that was reported earlier Wednesday, according to Steelers general manager Kevin Colbert, who administered the tests. According to Colbert, Pryor took two tests on back-to-back days in preparation for the supplemental draft.

Colbert would not confirm the score of the first test. He said Pryor's score on his second test was significantly improved and NFL teams used that number in making their evaluations. Colbert declined to disclose Pryor's score on the second test.

"The report of a seven test score is erroneous," Colbert said. "I administered both tests and I can tell you that his score was significantly higher than that. I informed all teams and scouts interested in him about the score. In scouting, we always go with the higher Wonderlic score."

Terrelle Pryor's Wonderlic score better than 7, says Pittsburgh Steelers GM - ESPN

So he flunked the first test and was allowed to take it over? Not sure why he was allowed to take twice. Either way, he's not a very bright kid judging by his past antics, actions and quotes. Certainly not the type of person you want in a position of leadership. #myOpinion

So he flunked the first test and was allowed to take it over? Not sure why he was allowed to take twice. Either way, he's not a very bright kid judging by his past antics, actions and quotes. Certainly not the type of person you want in a position of leadership. #myOpinion

IF I am not mistaken, and I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong, but all players are allowed to take it a 2nd time, hence for: NFL teams used that number in making their evaluations.

Funny how you had no leadership issue when he won the Rose Bowl one year and Sugar Bowl the next, where if I am not mistaken, was the MVP of both games.

And yes, you are MORE than entitled to your opinion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts