PS3 Network Down?

Still pretty much broken. Some hint they may have tried to open it up this week, and had NEW security breachs and shut it down again. Not sure how anyone outside of Sony has been able to blog in the PSN about it, but apparently some people can.

The one friggen year I cancel MLB EI and get MLB.TV instead is the one friggen year this thing happens (during the season as well). I would like to watch a game on my TV instead of my computer(s), phone, and iPad

There a Fake Sony Email going around that has bad Links inside that say it will take you to a Credit Site or something so do not click the links a friend told me about this.

Is anyone able to still download patches for games? I just downloaded a patch of AC:Brotherhood, and actually it told me to do it a few days ago but I ignored it because I just assumed that it wouldn't download with the network being down. How can that part of the network still be working?

Is anyone able to still download patches for games? I just downloaded a patch of AC:Brotherhood, and actually it told me to do it a few days ago but I ignored it because I just assumed that it wouldn't download with the network being down. How can that part of the network still be working?

Maybe it did it through the internet dirctly to the UBI servers. Not sure if game updates go through the PSN.

AWWW Crap!!! Software update only. Oh well. Signs of life!!!!
Announcement says phased activation of Network and a Mandatory update. Of course the network is flooded and it is taking forever to download the updated even on a fast connection.

tnsprin said:
Announcement says phased activation of Network and a Mandatory update. Of course the network is flooded and it is taking forever to download the updated even on a fast connection.

I was able to download and install the update, but it still says "undergoing maintenance" here.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts