PS4 Owners Thread

Beat The Order. It was just OK, giving it back to Redbox with no desire to play it again. Sticklers for story and leaving plot points dangling may absolutely hate it but I'm easy. I'd platinum it but you have to inspect a bunch of stuff and there's no list of what I inspected/missed, so yeah, no.

Sony claims that yes, the DriveClub free edition is still on the way..

http://www.polygon.com/2015/2/24/81...on-plus-edition-is-still-on-the-way-sony-says

There was a time when I would have checked this out. It would have been cool to have a free racing game at the PS4's launch when it was originally promised. Even when it got delayed to last fall I still had some passing interest in it. Now I couldn't care less about this game. Even if they wouldn't have released a broken product and jerked around PS Plus users I think that the very small amount of excitement I had for this game would be gone by now.

Reactions: Zookster
Soooo... It's March... no new Plus games yet, hell no Plus games announced yet. #firstworldproblems

PS Plus doesn't put the free games up until the first Tuesday of the month (tomorrow). They definitely seem to be having problems finalizing the contract for one of the games for this month though. They always announce the games the week before. We'll see if anything new is available at 4:00-5:00pm tomorrow.

Not so much as a leak or decent rumor of what's coming to Plus yet. This is just bizarre. If Sony doesn't come up with at least one OMG! game for each platform, the PS Blog comments won't be pretty. As it is, I feel sorry for any indie developers who are promoting their new game on the PS blog right now, because most of the comments in their blog posts are "Where is the March Plus announcement?"

Not so much as a leak or decent rumor of what's coming to Plus yet. This is just bizarre. If Sony doesn't come up with at least one OMG! game for each platform, the PS Blog comments won't be pretty. As it is, I feel sorry for any indie developers who are promoting their new game on the PS blog right now, because most of the comments in their blog posts are "Where is the March Plus announcement?"

There is a definite chance that we will get nothing tomorrow and the free games will be pushed later into the month. Another possibility is that we will get a portion of the games tomorrow and get the last piece sometime later.

They're already getting crushed on social media with every non-ps+ announcement flooded with requests for free PS+ games/announcement.

I had heard rumors that the reason March's announcement was held up was because Sony was trying to get us Dishonored, which obviously didn't happen. Well, this Tweet confirms it: Dishonored is coming in April instead.

I bought the GOTY edition a year and a half ago, so this doesn't affect me. But as a free game, I highly recommend at least trying it out.

I had heard rumors that the reason March's announcement was held up was because Sony was trying to get us Dishonored, which obviously didn't happen. Well, this Tweet confirms it: Dishonored is coming in April instead.

I bought the GOTY edition a year and a half ago, so this doesn't affect me. But as a free game, I highly recommend at least trying it out.

Agreed. I liked the stealth aspects but I also liked that you were powerful enough to fight your way out of most scenarios if you were spotted instead of the Assassin's Creed style insta-fail.

If that's the case I'm not sure I even want to rent it. I absolutely hate it when games do that.
You just get shot in the face when caught.

In most stealth sections you can't even pull out a weapon, just the knife that comes out automatically when you sneak up on someone, and if you're too quick you sometimes be stuck and miss the QTE prompt and then get shot in the face.

OK game otherwise if you can look past a lot of stuff.

Agreed. I liked the stealth aspects but I also liked that you were powerful enough to fight your way out of most scenarios if you were spotted instead of the Assassin's Creed style insta-fail.

I hate to tell you this, but Ubisoft being Ubisoft did include a few of those insta-fail type of stealth missions in FC4.

I hate to tell you this, but Ubisoft being Ubisoft did include a few of those insta-fail type of stealth missions in FC4.

It's not something I appreciate but I can deal with it in an otherwise good game. I really liked AC Black Flag except for those specific missions. They weren't enough to keep me from finishing them game. It sounds like The Order has enough problems without throwing that on the pile too though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)