PS4

I did it to save the $5 a month off my bill for each referral. I had no idea when I started that they also had this promotion. Since they did, why shouldn't I get one if I followed the rules?

That has nothing to do with whether I can actually use it or not. I can use the $400 more than the Ps/4.

I worked for a coin-op company for almost 9 years in the '80's, and got my fill of pinball and video games back then. I had the keys to all the machines! Gotta play them for a while after fixing them!

Sounds like a cool job. I would love to have some arcade games. Golden Tee would be a must have and I would want a pin ball machine. The one I remember growing up was a Dr. Who themed one, it was awesome.

I still want a Time Crisis 3 full arcade station. Only game that has drawn me in almost to the point of addiction. Outside of that, I do not understand video games

I'm 28 years old and all of my friends obsess over them. My roommate took days off work following the release of major games. A lot of folks did similar stuff in the Army(fake sick call)

I'm 28 years old and all of my friends obsess over them. My roommate took days off work following the release of major games. A lot of folks did similar stuff in the Army(fake sick call)

I only took off of school once to get a game on the day it released back in high school. I love playing games but it's much lower on my list of priorities now days. Not enough free time in the day, if any at all.

You got a new baby, don't you? And a new career. Do your thing sir! Just need to build a man cave in the future to hide when the kids can feed themselves and the wife will let you. Atleast that's what I am told.

You got a new baby, don't you? And a new career. Do your thing sir! Just need to build a man cave in the future to hide when the kids can feed themselves and the wife will let you. Atleast that's what I am told.

Baby is 4 months old now and the job has been going well. I moved a TV into my boys room so he can play some video games in his room which helps free up a little free time. I found that it's not too hard to hold the baby and still play a game of Madden quick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)