PS4

I used a referral for a commercial sale and I never saw it as used in My Referrals online. I was pretty disappointed because that was my third one. Now I'm still trying to get my third and I'm running out of time.

I just chatted with Dish online and was told it'll be 8 - 10 weeks before I receive the code for the PS4.

After my 3rd referral i actually got an email giving me an additional promotion for referring about 6 people since last yr. A code to recieve netflix free for 6 months. Then about a week later i got the code for the ps4. And after i ordered it it took about 5 days i believe. Thought it was going to take longer since the website said they were on back order

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

After my 3rd referral i actually got an email giving me an additional promotion for referring about 6 people since last yr. A code to recieve netflix free for 6 months. Then about a week later i got the code for the ps4. And after i ordered it it took about 5 days i believe. Thought it was going to take longer since the website said they were on back order

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

That sounds a lot better than 8 - 10 weeks. I'm sure if they told me 2 weeks I'd call them up in 15 days to complain about it.

I understand people are doing a lot to get these customers and are paying large bills usually, but this doesn't result in entitlement. Remember, these are two companies working together to offer a promotion, it can take time for all the details to be worked out. You are getting a device worth several hundreds of dollars virtually for free. Everyone wins. This is one of those times when patience, truly is a virtue. I bet your blood pressure must be high if that is how you handle business.

Go look at any rebate form for any product and you will see that they say allow up to 8 weeks to receive payment. I think it's pretty typical to give a long period of time just so they have a good cushion to get payment to the customer.

I just got my third referral since the offer, so I'll post back here with the time frame once I get the coupon.

I use my PS4, that I bought, more than watching Dish. It's the only way I get to see the Bucs win, lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts