PS4

I ordered mine online. $5 to ship and $0.31 tax, which I thought was weird. Received it 7 days later and that included Thanksgiving.

I just did mine online. Paid the $5 through Paypal with no tax. Said it was in stock and would ship out in 1 to 2 days. I've already got Madden 15 and Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare for it.

My 3rd referral was activated last week...will be patiently waiting but anxious as well.

My 3rd referral was activated on 12/4, sony shipped & eta on delivery is this Sat. Too bad I won't have any time soon to play with it.

It ended at midnight, 12/31/14. All references to the PS/4 as a referral gift has been removed from the Referral page on mydish site.

I got my last referral in on 12/30!. I'm hoping to hear something soon.

Reactions: JSheridan
Read it wrong... sometimes I think I am dyslexic.

*Receive $5/mo. credit for 10 months. New customer receives $50 credit on first bill. Maximum of 10 referrals per calendar year. See Certificate for expiration date. Certificate(s) may not be posted to any coupon site, forum, blog or message board, whether public or private. Certificate(s) may be deactivated and referral eligibility may be revoked. Other restrictions apply. Offer subject to change without notice. Certificate must be presented at time of order for service, prior to installation and activation. Visit mydish.com/refer for full details. © 2014 DISH Network L.L.C. All rights reserved. Receive a code redeemable for one PS4 at store.sony.com with three eligible referred accounts. To be eligible, each referred account must activate new service between 6/1/14 and 12/31/14. Not available in Puerto Rico or USVI. While supplies last. One PS4 per customer. "PS4" is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment, Inc.

I apologize. Although, check with the price increase thread, and bring up the post Scott made... I think I may have seen something there...I will do some hunting in a couple minutes if one of you beats me to it, please post.

Reactions: JSheridan
My girlfriend got three referrals but because they bundled Dish through Frontier, she got screwed and Frontier has not been punching in the referral codes like they should or its not getting sent to Dish. We had a hard time with the first two so the third we went directly through Dish and never had an issue then called Frontier last to do the bundling instead of going through Frontier for the bundling first. We got credit for one but the second one we are still trying to get Dish to give us the credit for it. Because of Frontier overbilling everybody we referred and the people we referred had to fight to get their credits and us fighting to get credit for the third referral to get credits and the free PS4 as promised no more referrals have been given and now some angry customers to boot. I think there is a major issue with Frontier that needs to be looked at by Dish with these referral codes.

My girlfriend got three referrals but because they bundled Dish through Frontier, she got screwed and Frontier has not been punching in the referral codes like they should or its not getting sent to Dish. We had a hard time with the first two so the third we went directly through Dish and never had an issue then called Frontier last to do the bundling instead of going through Frontier for the bundling first. We got credit for one but the second one we are still trying to get Dish to give us the credit for it. Because of Frontier overbilling everybody we referred and the people we referred had to fight to get their credits and us fighting to get credit for the third referral to get credits and the free PS4 as promised no more referrals have been given and now some angry customers to boot. I think there is a major issue with Frontier that needs to be looked at by Dish with these referral codes.

Yeah, I had 7 referrals total, and Dish didn't give me the middle 4, but gave them the $50 off. Various reasons such as bundling, but all bogus in my opinion. I was amazed I got the last one with like 27 hours to go for the deadline. Now I wait to see if the Ps/4 comes through.