PS4

Mind giving my numbers out then Scherrman? *puppy dog eyes*

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm still able to use more to keep my price down. :D I really haven't been able to get many of mine used the last 6 months or so. I got most of mine used around this time last year because Dish had a lot of new things going on and I was able to provide a lot of new info. The Super Joey and Wireless Joeys were coming out so their were a lot more new people on the site getting info about Dish. I guess I was able to provide the right people with the info they were looking for and was lucky enough that they used my referral numbers. Ya gotta earn those referrals.

I'm still able to use more to keep my price down. :D I really haven't been able to get many of mine used the last 6 months or so. I got most of mine used around this time last year because Dish had a lot of new things going on and I was able to provide a lot of new info. The Super Joey and Wireless Joeys were coming out so their were a lot more new people on the site getting info about Dish. I guess I was able to provide the right people with the info they were looking for and was lucky enough that they used my referral numbers. Ya gotta earn those referrals.
I know but one of my leads didn't pull the trigger and the local guy just doesn't want to switch so in stuck at one :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

About a month or so after final referral. I got 3 :). We use referral credits as a perk for customers, we all have Dish at work and used our accts. I got 1, my boss got one and we used my dads acct to get one. I bought the one from my boss (he didn't really want one), I have $300 total into 3 PS4s :) I was going to sell 1 to recoup my $300, but I think I'll give it away for a B-Day present.

We generally do not use our own referrals because it cost us money but I did use one from signing up one of my friends. Almost all of my referrals came from members on this site.

I received this one week after my third referral......

Dear Customer,

Thank you for being a valued DISH customer and participating in the DISH Reward Offer.

Our records indicate that your reward has been approved and your reward will be sent to you in the mail within the next 4-6 weeks for the following Reward Offer(s).

I received this one week after my third referral......

Dear Customer,

Thank you for being a valued DISH customer and participating in the DISH Reward Offer.

Our records indicate that your reward has been approved and your reward will be sent to you in the mail within the next 4-6 weeks for the following Reward Offer(s).

It's been just over a week and I got this same email today. It got me pretty excited to see that wheels are in motion on this. Looks like I should have a nice Christmas present for myself. :D

It's been just over a week and I got this same email today. It got me pretty excited to see that wheels are in motion on this. Looks like I should have a nice Christmas present for myself. :D

I got the email 10 minutes ago. My third referral was on the 7th so it has been exactly two weeks. Now I have to figure out which games I am going to get for personal stocking stuffers. ;)

I got the email 10 minutes ago. My third referral was on the 7th so it has been exactly two weeks. Now I have to figure out which games I am going to get for personal stocking stuffers. ;)

I was thinking of what games I would like for Christmas as well. I'm thinking Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.

I was thinking of what games I would like for Christmas as well. I'm thinking Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.

As someone who plays Battlefield 4 on PC, getting COD on a console would be considered sacrilege by my community brethren...so I might give Destiny a shot. =P

I received this email on the 22nd, approximately 16 days after my 3rd referral......

Dear Customer,

Your reward was placed in the mail today for:

RAFPS4: Refer 3 friends to sign up for DISH service and receive a Voucher for a PlayStation 4

As someone who plays Battlefield 4 on PC, getting COD on a console would be considered sacrilege by my community brethren...so I might give Destiny a shot. =P

I have a PC but it's easier for me to play on the console. I've been playing CoD for a while on the PS3 and never seem to have any issues, can't see having any this time either.

I received the code in the mail yesterday, which was 8 days after the email. I placed my order and it should ship on the 2nd and be delivered in 5 days max. That would make it exactly 30 days from 3rd referral to receipt of PS4.

My third referral was activated November 10th and I got the email from Dish on November 20th. The status showed that I qualified on November 16th. So far I have not gotten any other info since that email.

A follow up to my post earlier. I went home for lunch and in the mail was my letter from Dish Rewards with my redemption code. I have the option to call the number and redeem it or I can go online to redeem it. If I call in the shipping is free or I can have $5 expedited shipping. If I order online then shipping is $5 which is still a steal.

I received the code in the mail yesterday, which was 8 days after the email. I placed my order and it should ship on the 2nd and be delivered in 5 days max. That would make it exactly 30 days from 3rd referral to receipt of PS4.

Did you place your order online or by phone?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)