? Re Blockbuster@H and inclusion in packages

Thank you. I do see what you are talking about. I have forwarded this to our web team.

Screen shot for anyone else searching.
upload_2014-6-20_14-49-36.png

Attachments

• upload_2014-6-20_14-49-6.png
    upload_2014-6-20_14-49-6.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 142
Could the BB@H listed in the channels the actual channel that informs subscribers to what's included with the package?
I think Gary hit the nail on the head. There is a channel called BBHME (375) that is included in all the packages. It is an informational slate that right now is showing four movies that are available to those who have the add-on package. I can see how that would be confusing. The package BBB@H actually contains something like 20 additional channels, and access to some On Demand content that would not otherwise be available. As mentioned above, it used to include one disk at a time through the mail (DVD or Blu-ray), but that has been discontinued for some time now. Too bad, that made it actually worth the $10.

There is no question it is the channel that tells you about BB@H. Think about it, those are channel listings, not what packages are included. It doesn't doesn't just say you get SiriusXM, it lists all the channels you get. Ditto the Encore movie package, it lists the channels. If you were getting it the channels would be listed. The OP simply confused that.

Reactions: Hall
It is easy to see how one can get confused. A better solution would be to name the channel in the comparison list as 'Blockbuster Info' or 'Blockbuster Information Channel'. It is probably not intentional but it does border on misinformation.

Reactions: TheKrell
It is easy to see how one can get confused. A better solution would be to name the channel in the comparison list as 'Blockbuster Info' or 'Blockbuster Information Channel'.
The idea that the list is a list of channels and not a list of packages should be a dead giveaway.

As things "progress" and things get more hopper-like, there may be blocks of channels in the guide that are represented by a home channel but I don't think we're there yet.

The idea that the list is a list of channels and not a list of packages should be a dead giveaway.

As things "progress" and things get more hopper-like, there may be blocks of channels in the guide that are represented by a home channel but I don't think we're there yet.
You may defend Dish all you want. While it may be obvious to those of us who live and die on this forum, to an average person, it may not me such a dead giveaway. While I don't think it rises to the level of a 'bait and switch', it is not totally clear and should be fixed, in my opinion.

DISH and other carriers list numerous barker channels. It has always been that way and will likely always be that way. I'm sure that someone thinks the Guthy-Renker channels must be a plex of some sort.

Disingenuous is SyFy claiming that they are premeiring Spartacus: Blood and Sand given that the shows premiered four and a half years ago on Starz. It has just taken this long to edit out enough naughty bits.

Reactions: Tampa8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)