Receiver to replace my pansat 9200's?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The only one i know of that dose ota and dvb-s2 is a Linkbox 8000 HD Local it reads like a good receiver but i do not know.

truckracer, were you able to record OTA stuff with your 9200HD ? I never hooked up a harddrive to mine, but my brother wants my old box (which no longer boots up) to see if he can get it going for that purpose.

truckracer, were you able to record OTA stuff with your 9200HD ? I never hooked up a harddrive to mine, but my brother wants my old box (which no longer boots up) to see if he can get it going for that purpose.
Yup the Pansat records and plays back OTA recordings like a champ..Along with Hi Bitrate feeds, I have seen no other STB that works better!..FF,RW are not one of it`s plus`s tho...Setting up a timer for OTA does not work with any FW I have tried..But manual recording and playback is great!

Curious truckracer why do you want to find another receiver to replace your 9200?..All 3 of mine are still in the system with no desire to get rid of them for a cheaper box that will not record and playback OTA or Hi Bitrate feeds.

I loved my 9200 but it won't come on anymore. :(
you mite want to check the caps inside the box..9200's are known for running quite warm..and the cheap caps will burn out..I have 2-9200's ,but I use a fan on top to cool them..no trouble so far..

I've always had a small computer fan blowing on it but a couple of times it took 2 or 3 flips of the main power switch to get it to boot up. After that it stopped working altogether. I'll check the caps.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using SatelliteGuys

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts