Revolution

Re-watched the pre-break episode yesterday afternoon and was surprised at how much I'd forgotten! Names, characters, where we at in the storyline, etc. There were a few things I did remember, but essentially, it was like watching it for the first time. That doesn't bode well (in my opinion) for the show, that it is so forgettable now that it's starting up again tonight...

We DID have 4 months to forget about it. I'll probably won't get to this last episode until the middle of the week.

Seems like everyone DVRed it. Hope that counts in the viewership ratings.

DVR views only count within 24 hours of initial broadcast for Nielsen ratings. I DVRed it too. I am watching it now....sort of. It's playing in the background as I surf the net.

We watched it about 30 minutes behind (but technically off of the DVR).

Monroe has to be beyond pissed ... well, temporarily ;)

NBC is not allowing Hulu to broadcast episode 11(last night's episode).nor is it(episode 11) showing up on their(NBC's) website. NBC execs' must be hellbent on destroying their network. Anything that might have good ratings must go. NBC's logic in their business decisions completely escapes me.

It was an OK episode. It essentially was a transition episode. Previously the series was focused on the rescue. Now it will shift to perhaps working on what caused the blackout.

Perhaps at the end of season 2 they plan for the power to be back on, then what happens? Do we have another war? How does society put itself back together or does it just go crazy and extinguish itself?

NBC is not allowing Hulu to broadcast episode 11(last night's episode).nor is it(episode 11) showing up on their(NBC's) website. NBC execs' must be hellbent on destroying their network. Anything that might have good ratings must go. NBC's logic in their business decisions completely escapes me.
Shows up on Comcast On Demand. I wonder if they have a special deal since they are doing a Watchathon this week.

S~

Initial ratings of last night's episode put it in line with the last few episodes of the first half of the season.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 12

Monday, April 1, 2013

"Ghosts": A final heroic act by one of their own saves Charlie and the gang; Miles tries to recruit a former comrade with savage skills; Rachel searches for a power source.

S~

Did I miss something? What did she cut out of his side?

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Did I miss something? What did she cut out of his side?

Well that was a surprise ending. I don't know what she cut out of him but I'm sure it had something to do with that scene of him as a baby and the parents saying they didn't want to do what they were about to do (whatever that was).

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Ok good, I thought I may not have been paying attention or something.

Yeah, i was sort of surprised by that myself. I just hope it can continue after being off for so long. I am dying to know more about the outage and I will be really upset if the show goes the way of The Event.

Re-watched the pre-break episode yesterday afternoon and was surprised at how much I'd forgotten! Names, characters, where we at in the storyline, etc. There were a few things I did remember, but essentially, it was like watching it for the first time. That doesn't bode well (in my opinion) for the show, that it is so forgettable now that it's starting up again tonight...

Thats what they get for being off the air for as long as they were, stupid ideas , then again, look where its coming from .... NBC.

It did pretty well in the ratings against very decent competition.

10:00PM
NBC Revolution 2.6 7 7.03
ABC Castle 2.1 6 10.57
CBS Hawaii Five-O 2.1 5 8.61

S~

Doesn't Neilson ratings only count if you have one of thier boxes in your home ?

If it counts all homes, how does it know if you recorded it or watched it ?
If you recorded it, does it count as being watched, even though you haven't watched it yet ?

Bad Judge

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)