Revolution

I thought there was no contact with Europe? Didn't the British chick go up and down the coast to find a way?

The show doesn't know how to keep things straight, science or story.

I missed the episode. Is it free on Hulu or do you have to have Hulu plus?

Too bad she could not hitch hike a ride (no electric) or go on horse.

I really like the show and glad it got renewed for another season. How many more episodes are left in this season?

I thought there was no contact with Europe? Didn't the British chick go up and down the coast to find a way?

The show doesn't know how to keep things straight, science or story.

The xenophobic Monroe Republic didn't have contact with Europe as they destroyed all ships capable of sailing there. She didn't travel down to the Georgia Republic who did have contact with Europe.

The xenophobic Monroe Republic didn't have contact with Europe as they destroyed all ships capable of sailing there. She didn't travel down to the Georgia Republic who did have contact with Europe.

That was my thinking as well. I'd have to go back and watch, but I think they left that option wide open.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I'm not certain but at the time it was discussed, did viewers know anything about the other "territories"?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

I'm not certain but at the time it was discussed, did viewers know anything about the other "territories"?

I 'think" they mentioned it.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I hope this show does really well in the ratings. There are many ways they can take this show even after the power comes back on. They could defeat Monroe Republic then show the struggles of trying to get things back to normal, if it would become the U.S. as it was known before or something different.

As the first season draws to an end I wonder what the purpose of the show will be in the long run?

It could go with what happens when the power turns back on...

It could go with the slow destruction of the Monroe Empire...

It could go with a different republic every season (i.e. Monroe is the focus this season, TX could be next)....

There are a lot of ways this could go, I just hope it does not go a lame way...

They mentioned the California Republic & I believe the Plains Republic(which is supposed to be full of "savages"),along with the Texas Republic.

Overseas republics could try to attack the republics of North America which could cause the republics of North America to band together to fight them.

they showed a map

monroe-republic-map-00-392.jpg

I didn't know that they had some short clips on their website along with the photos, been checking them out today. They could have a whole different story line with the other Republics.

Bad Judge

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)