Revolution

Provided there IS a second season to premiere. ;) Don't know about you but MY glass is half-empty on this one. :)

I'm fully expecting a 3-hour-long block of that craptacular The Voice this fall on Monday prime time.

I'm EXPECTING Revolution to be picked up next year .... then again, I've thought that about other shows in the past, invested time to see it not get picked up when you expect it as well.

OK Revolution fans with DVR's ...
As I mentioned earlier about the DVR not catching this weeks show due to last weeks not showing ...

My DVR did NOT pick up Mondays showing to record, however it DID pick up the next week, as it should regardless.

So, check your DVRs ahead of time.

This is interesting, if you guys have all found it and already set to record, WHY did mine miss it this week while already seeing it for NEXT week ?

I wonder if I had not seen it and set it, if it would have found it before the show came on ? doubtful seeing it found next weeks.

This is interesting, if you guys have all found it and already set to record, WHY did mine miss it this week while already seeing it for NEXT week ?

I wonder if I had not seen it and set it, if it would have found it before the show came on ? doubtful seeing it found next weeks.

Did you delete the one that recorded that had the Boston news, but said it was Revolution? You might ALSO have to find it in the list, and "UN-skip" it as it might not be tagged as a NEW show.

Did you delete the one that recorded that had the Boston news, but said it was Revolution? You might ALSO have to find it in the list, and "UN-skip" it as it might not be tagged as a NEW show.
You do have to delete the News coverage one. My Tivo is picking up tomorrow's Revolution, but that because I deleted the news pre-emption one.

I did not do that for the pre-empted Vegas on Friday, and therefore my Tivo did not pick it up on Saturday.

Yes, I did delete the "Boston" one ...
The new one this week was listed the same this week as it was last week.
From what I can tell, nothings changed except the Air Date changed to this week, as it should.
Which should also made it see it as a New show ... don't know ...

You do have to delete the News coverage one. My Tivo is picking up tomorrow's Revolution, but that because I deleted the news pre-emption one.

I did not do that for the pre-empted Vegas on Friday, and therefore my Tivo did not pick it up on Saturday.
My Tivo guide never reflected Vegas reairing on Saturday. Showed NCIS. I manually had to set up the timer.

S~

Sounds like Revolution will be picked up for a second year ...

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/news/a...ion-grimm-to-get-early-renewals-from-nbc.html

To the dismay of many here that thought it would be canceled during the break.

I'm not dismayed any more, just flabbergasted. :eek:

But seriously, I have decided to watch it now and have even learned to like some of the characters . Once you get past the entire premise of unbelievability , associated with the show, it is just like any other soap opera story. IF I can watch those shows going back to the 70's , as unbelievable as they are , I can sure watch Revolution.;)

Why is that ?
The show still shows as a 1st Air Date as being Monday, not last week.

Why is that ?
The show still shows as a 1st Air Date as being Monday, not last week.
If the previous is still on your harddrive, it skips the reairing since it thinks you already have it. When set to "new only" it skips duplicates. Useful for networks like TNT & Syfy that have multiple airings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)