Revolution

If the previous is still on your harddrive, it skips the reairing since it thinks you already have it. When set to "new only" it skips duplicates. Useful for networks like TNT & Syfy that have multiple airings.

Yes, but I deleted it last Tuesday you would have thought that it would have picked it up after that ...

This is the first time I've ever had this type of issue in all the years I've been using thier DVRs ...
Oh well, I'll just check it every once in a while.

Fortunately I have Hulu as a back-up for Revolution,which really helps when your local channel has a weather map & scrawl continuously running across the upper left hand corner of your TV during tornado & thunderstorm watch/warnings.

Yes, but I deleted it last Tuesday you would have thought that it would have picked it up after that ....
If you delete the episode 30 seconds before the next one airs, it should adjust and record it. Worst case, just manually restore the event.

It was set to skip on my 612,I manually restored it,think I'll do a double check at start time to be sure.

If you delete the episode 30 seconds before the next one airs, it should adjust and record it. Worst case, just manually restore the event.

Oh, I did, I went in and selected the Record button so I am covered for this week ... just found it strange and tried to figure out why it happened is all.

Interesting... I deleted the episode, waited a minute or two, and it was still showing that it was going to skip it because it "exists on DVR". An hour plus later, it was still saying that. I wonder if it sees it in the deleted folder and doesn't distinguish it properly.

Interesting... I deleted the episode, waited a minute or two, and it was still showing that it was going to skip it because it "exists on DVR". An hour plus later, it was still saying that. I wonder if it sees it in the deleted folder and doesn't distinguish it properly.

You can remove it from the Deleted/History folder as well, don't know if you need to though.

edit:
After looking into this, you use to be able to Delete from the History, but I'm not finding it now without going into the actual program and deleting it from there.

Last edited:
You know,NBC needs to get its act together. I remember in 2011 when a World Series game(game 7) preempted Fringe & Fox had no problem whatsoever adjusting their schedule,with that episode recording for me the next week. However,not one but 2 shows(Revolution & Grimm) have been thrown off kilter. I better check the Hannibal I recorded last Thursday,but I haven't watched yet,to see if it was affected by the whole Boston bombing thing. Thank God,I have Hulu as back up for that episode too.

You know,NBC needs to get its act together. I remember in 2011 when a World Series game(game 7) preempted Fringe & Fox had no problem whatsoever adjusting their schedule,with that episode recording for me the next week. However,not one but 2 shows(Revolution & Grimm) have been thrown off kilter. I better check the Hannibal I recorded last Thursday,but I haven't watched yet,to see if it was affected by the whole Boston bombing thing. Thank God,I have Hulu as back up for that episode too.

Difference being, the World Series is a Scheduled event they knew what was happening and when.

Difference being, the World Series is a Scheduled event they knew what was happening and when.

But it was a while that they played a game 7. They were expecting to show an original episode that night,but with a game 7,they delayed it a week(of course,they also took it off the schedule that Friday night so as not to confuse people's DVR's,so I see your point).

So, what have you guys thought about Mondays episode ?

Again filled with problems... No electricity yet the Georgia buses run on steam, but wait they still have modern tires... How did they make those tires?

OK, ignoring the technical problems an interesting premise with the different republics going to war.

Again filled with problems... No electricity yet the Georgia buses run on steam, but wait they still have modern tires... How did they make those tires?

OK, ignoring the technical problems an interesting premise with the different republics going to war.

It's called fantasy drama, get over it :cool:

I think it is a good direction for the show/story to expand out of the Monroe Republic and see how the different parts of the region/world have coped and adapted.

It's called fantasy drama, get over it :cool:

I think it is a good direction for the show/story to expand out of the Monroe Republic and see how the different parts of the region/world have coped and adapted.

I am not complaining, instead I am just going to ignore all the technical defects of the show and pretend that it is accurate.

Please stop

The problem with the show is that science seems to work with the needs of the episode....

The nanites can be controlled by a hand held device to kill people

The nanites are controlled by the tower

The pendants stop the nanites locally.

Because Georgia is the richest republic in North America,that's why they have shiny new tires. Going on the premise of buses running using steam engines,they should be able to use hot air balloons as bombers,& they should have paddle boats.

Bad Judge

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)