RTN Gone on AMC9?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Radar
read through the thread...there is info from RTV that they're working on it. Also a LPTV owner who has worked with us here getting his 1.2m dish up for RTV said they were not notified of any changes :)

Ice,

I see it now... From Gary Z.

I passed right over it earlier. Gary Z, can you please use an even larger FONT?

Just kidding, thanks. :)

RADAR

Just checked still down so they must have took a good hit at the uplink. Maybe we'll be lucky and it will be better than ever when fixed :)

Thanks for the info Gilty! Very much appreciated

on a side note, I remember your thread about being a RTV affiliate low powered station (still have your website as a bookmark) and I thought about e-mailing you this morning since I figured "he is an affiliate.....he'll have to know) ;)

Email Me anytime... I knew pretty quick yesterday they were having problems. My general rule of thumb is that if one of my stations doesn't have signal then i'll call or check my signal level at my other station and if it's out then I know it's an uplink issue.

Local Huntsville AL affiliate has RTV showing again OTA, but AMC9 still dead. If it's not something they recorded earlier to show-they're getting it from somewhere!
No S2 box here so I have no idea.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts