RV use

guymar

Mar 22, 2008
I have an Rv used mostly in New York and Florida. I would like to be a Dish Subscriber and receive the New York CBS,NBC,ABC and Fox nets while in Florida. How do I do this? I have both a New York and Florida address I could use either as a service address. As a note I have a boat with a New Jersey service address and Directv service. When I travel with it too Florida I still can receive the New York stations. Can this be the case with my RV?

jbull1381

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 16, 2008
East TN
Go online to mydistantnetworks.com, fill out RV request form. Will cost you extra and if you wish, west coast networks from SF. This is through All American Direct and you will be able to receive NY all over the US.

guymar

Mar 22, 2008
Ny stations

If I am registered in NY will I be able just to get them when I move my full motion unit to florida?

harshness

SatelliteGuys Master
May 5, 2007
Salem, OR
If I am registered in NY will I be able just to get them when I move my full motion unit to florida?
DISH Network (nor their partner) does not offer New York City locals CONUS at this time.

DIRECTV does, but none of their HD channels are available using in-motion equipment for RVs.

mechanicman

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Oct 23, 2007
DISH Network (nor their partner) does not offer New York City locals CONUS at this time.

DIRECTV does, but none of their HD channels are available using in-motion equipment for RVs.

wrong info. i am in caribbean and get ny networks..they are conus, like chicago.

Brussam

SatelliteGuys Pro
Nov 30, 2006
With DNS through mydistancenetworks the East coast channels are from New York in SD and Chicago in HD.

So is SD is good enough, then use DNS for New York anywhere in the country.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN

yes they do in SD> No where in the OP does it say HD ;)

Big 4 + WPIX & WWOR are on 119 TP20 CONUS through DIsh directly.

For the OP, if your address is in the NYC DMA, just use that address

DISH_NC

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 6, 2006
Raleigh, NC
I may have misread the Thread on STELA act just passed but doesn't it allow DISH to offer DNS to RVs and Truckers again?

I believe Scott said that DISH would be allowed to offer DNS starting in June.

HD

922 vs 722

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts