SatelliteGuys Mafia War Players Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
STOP STOP STOP Paul,Deena says your singing out of key.Now let's start again from the top. 1 2 3 and ---

LMAO! I can't believe she could here me all the way over there. Throat cancer quieted my voice 10 years ago. I'm much better now!

Happy Easter, my fellow wise guys and gals! I'm already crashing from the morning sugar high. Next up is raising my cholesterol, and spiking my blood pressure, on the 17lb. Ham I just pulled out of my oven. (Honey-Baked has nothing on my glazing!) Then it's on to Kielbasa, and pierogi's. I love holiday feasts!

Rocky, can you give me a cut paste on my defensive stats? Somehow I crossed 60K today, which is odd, because I thought I was just coming up on 59K this morning. I came here to post, and when I went back to MW I was over 60K, and I have now idea what happened. It wasn't like somebody dumped a bunch of weapons in my lap, and I have been cherry picking offensive weapons exclusively.

Here goes:
Don Wozniak's items:
Weapons
a Pair of Typhoon Cleavers, a ZPR Pulemut, a Harpoon Cannon, a String of Firecrackers, a Dillinger's Wooden Gun, 44 Zmeya Carbon Blades, 9 Cleavers, 50 Klyk-9 Machine Pistols, 38 BRM-38s, a Boss Karpov's Pistol, 5 Forest Scorpions, 317 Gaff hooks, 11 Scalding Hot Teas, a Hornet Sniper Rifle, a Chlori-tek GDS, 16 EMP Bombs, and 3 Purple Gang's Guns

Armor
a Ronin Armor, a Shaolin Bodyguard, a Cossack Armored Vest, a Mesh Alloy, a Military Spy Drone, 133 Executive Overcoats, a Galea, a Tiger Sak Yant, a Ghillie Suit, 7 Food Comas, 19 Monk's Robes, and 334 Winner's Wreaths

Vehicles
a Royal Thai Police Tank, an Armored War Elephant, a Cocodrilo APC, a Barsuk SUV, 18 Tiger Tanks, a Koenigsberg S10, a Russian Dazatz 45, 5 Cargo Ships, 57 Lloyds Spectres, a Low Rider, 50 Konstantin Cargo Carriers, a Trio Wildfire GT, 2 Iron Bulls, 154 Armored State Cars, 21 Capone's Armored 341As, 44 Arkticheskij Gus's, 2 Fugama Gureihaundo-Xes, 26 Krakens, 37 Orel Armored Helicopters, and 77 Private Jets

Hyper Alert Sentry Boost! +32 fight defense skill

A month ago I showed new stats that put me in the upper atmosphere, due to a glitch with getting about $100M into the Bangkok bank. Well, Zynga took all of that away, and I had to rebuild, as I foolishly gave a bunch of important stuff away.

For two weeks I scrounged to get the Cuba stuff for my baseline, and then begin working hard on Moscow again. My clan's armory helped out, and I am finally in decent shape - indeed, better shape than I was before the glitch, now.

YOUR EQUIPMENT ATTACK: 63746

Weapons:
1 Cazador Assault Rifle, 1 Avispa Machine Gun, 1 Ace in the Sleeve, 1 Fox Hunter Rocket Launcher, 1 Irish Wolfhound, 3 Cupid, 11 Agent Purvis' Rifle, 1 Laser Squirrel, 1 Heavy Hand, 78 Ubijca Assault Rifle, 402 TNT

Armor:
1 Tiger Sak Yant, 1 Che's Beret, 390 Shturmovik, 1 Haitian Relief Drum, 1 Haitian Drum, 3 Set of Veteran Dog Tags, 1 Guerrilla Commando, 103 Guerrilla Squad

Vehicles:
10 Chariot, 6 Trio Napoli, 385 Zoloto Sports Car, 1 Cocodrilo APC, 1 El Rey Roadster, 1 Gravy Boat, 11 CM Dragon, 10 Royal Thai Army Jeep, 57 Osa 17 Snowmobile, 19 Track Loader

YOUR EQUIPMENT DEFENSE: 62670

Weapons:
1 String of Firecrackers, 5 Cheng-Wei X94 Machine Gun, 1 Dillinger's Wooden Gun, 2 Russian Bear, 1 Zmeya Carbon Blade, 9 Cleaver, 9 Klyk-9 Machine Pistol, 8 Arana Net Gun, 7 BRM-38, 3 Forest Scorpion, 455 Gaff hook

Armor:
3 Shaolin Bodyguard, 1 Military Spy Drone, 1 Mesh Alloy, 1 Haitian Drum, 1 Haitian Relief Drum, 494 Executive Overcoat

Vehicles:
1 Cocodrilo APC, 1 Barsuk SUV, 1 Dublin Stallion, 3 Red Angel, 8 Tiger Tank, 9 Cargo Ship, 1 Koenigsberg S10, 108 Lloyds Spectre, 2 Low Rider, 367 Konstantin Cargo Carrier

a couple of weeks ago I ran a Bangkok glitch and had $4 billion Baht but Zynga took it away last week.

I was away for Easter weekend so I will be changing my tag tomorrow!

a couple of weeks ago I ran a Bangkok glitch and had $4 billion Baht but Zynga took it away last week.

I was away for Easter weekend so I will be changing my tag tomorrow!

I don't even remember how much I got - it was enough to max out everything. The only positive thing is that they did not take away my businesses or anything I bought from the weapon, armor, vehicles; just the faction store. At least I am able to buy faction store items either every or every other day.

How do I join the new group? I am tired of SBG too.

Now I know how I got over 60K on Defense. I have no idea where all those winner's wreaths came from, but my list says I have 3,689,075,268,407,944,293 of them. Rocky, I'll be asking again when Zynga fixes that number.

Now I know how I got over 60K on Defense. I have no idea where all those winner's wreaths came from, but my list says I have 3,689,075,268,407,944,293 of them. Rocky, I'll be asking again when Zynga fixes that number.

That is hilarious. I wish they were zolotos; you could given them to all of us. :D

They wouldn't let me in. :(

Thank you for your interest in joining SISU.

At this time, the membership team of SISU has reviewed your mafia wars profile and application.

Although you do have the required 1500 attack/defense score, we would like to see that built upon to become a stronger fighter with less focus on energy.

I am sure you understand our need to maintain our minimum membership requirements so that we may have the strongest and most experienced fighters working for us.

Thank you for your interest. Please feel free to apply again at a later date when your attack/defense is much stronger and your combat equipment is at it's highest level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)