Satguys fantasy football

I've done multiple mock drafts from different positions and I think you can put together a good team in any one of them.

I've done multiple mock drafts from different positions and I think you can put together a good team in any one of them.

Well it does depend on how many players are in the league.A good fantasy team isn't so good in a big league.But,it's still a lot of fun.

Well dang!Come on guys we need to fill up the league.

Still 2 spots left, with less than a week from the draft.

The live, online draft is set for Wednesday, August 28, at 9:00 pm ET

Anyone else interested in joining, please send me a PM

Do you think you should maybe extend the invitation on the other boards at all, like Dish and DirecTV? I think more people would see it and could be easier to find someone. I know it has nothing to do with those forums but that's where the most people are looking.

dodger,

try to add again. I have made some changes.

We should have plenty of room for new members. Let me know if there are any more issues.

One spot left, last chance before we accept an "outsider"... ;)

The live, online draft is set for Wednesday, August 28, at 9:00 pm ET

Anyone interested in joining, please send me a PM

Thanks guys, our ESPN league is now full.

The live, online draft is set for tomorrow, (Wednesday) August 28, at 9:00 pm ET. I'm not sure how early our draft room will be open, but I plan on being there by 8:30 pm ET...

Hopefully I can be on uninterrupted. I'll have to see if my wife can put my boy to bed so I can stay on for the draft.

Thanks guys, our ESPN league is now full.

The live, online draft is set for tomorrow, (Wednesday) August 28, at 9:00 pm ET. I'm not sure how early our draft room will be open, but I plan on being there by 8:30 pm ET...

Hopefully I won't forget by then.:eek: Maybe toss out a reminder tomorrow?If possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)