SatPro.TV poor service

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Raoul and A. Raine, you were indeed correct, the BBB cold not resolve the issue. Another update, and another strike for SatProTV. :
Complaint ID#: 90274748
Business Name: SatPro. TV

We have received your most recent correspondence in the above-mentioned complaint case.

You have indicated that you are NOT satisfied with the business' response in the matter.

The business has not made any further concessions to their original response.

Unfortunately, BBB can not pursue the matter further. This complaint case is now considered closed UNRESOLVED.

BBB develops and maintains Reliability Reports on companies in our service area. This information is available to the public and is frequently used by potential customers. The company's level of cooperation in resolving to this complaint becomes a part of their file with BBB.

Sincerely,

Customer Service Department

Reactions: . Raine
By the way, this just in , a recent customer review. Sound familiar?

Oct. 23, 2014SatPro TV is one of the most unprofessional dealers I have ever worked with in 60 years. I travel in an RV and purchased one of their Satellite finders. After finding it did not work as stated, they would not let me return it because I had it for over 5 days. I didn't receive it at my PO Box because I was traveling. The man on the phone was so rude saying he would not take it back and that I did not know how to use the direction finder. I am now out $175 and would NEVER buy anything from SatPro TV again! ***** ***** United States Army Retired - See more at: http://www.bbb.org/south-east-flori...stomer-reviews?cacheit=y#sthash.Tnu30D3k.dpuf

And another :
10/30/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details
X

Complaint
I was sold a defective satellite dish. I called and I was told to return the dish. SatPro refused the box. Now I they will not replace the dish.
I purchased a portable satellite RV kit. Upon delivery, I could not get the satellite to work. I made phone calls to the company on three separate occasions for technical support. I finally had to PAY a technician to come to my home. The technician tried various things and finally had to replace the dish. The satellite worked with the replacement dish (that I had to pay for). I called SatPro and I was instructed to return the dish. I paid $13 to return the dish and the company refused to accept the box. I called SatPro and they told me that they refused the box because there was no order number or return number on the box. I explained that I was not instructed to place the order number or given a return number for the box. The man became rude and told me that none of this mattered anyway because they have a five day return policy. I explained how the product never worked and how I had been in contact with them upon delivery trying to get the product to work. The man said that didn't matter and that they refused to refund or exchange the product. I told the man that I was going to report this to the BBB. He said it didn't matter because all they would have to do is send the BBB their return policy and nothing would happen.

Desired Settlement
At first I was asking for a replacement dish, but now I really don't want to deal with the company anymore and just want my money back. If I have to settle for a replacement dish, it would be better than nothing

- See more at: http://www.bbb.org/south-east-flori...i-fl-92016681/complaints#sthash.4dh0c4yt.dpuf

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)